NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CB radio

hey guys i want to ad a cb radio to my rig. i was wondering what are you guys using as far as a radio. im getting ready to order the boztec…

Started by JagyPNF in Interior Modifications

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sonof40

Aftermarket CV Axle recommendations

I'm considering changing the CV axle instead of just the boot, and then repairing the boot at my own leisure on a workbench. The question i…

Started by Shaman Rawb in Suspension

7 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

cheap led flood lights

I haven't had the money for a mod for my fj in a long time.but last month for my 40th birthday i had to check one of the mods i have been w…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

9 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Tazmanianfj

CV boot change. Anyone want to make some $$?

Hey guys, Well, I think it's a tiny little tear right at the outer boot, inner clamp. There's a dent in the band itself and a tiny bit of g…

4 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

What kind of radio (communication) do you use?

I noticed many people on the trail had radios. What type do most people use? CB or the two way handheld? I am trying to decide what to get…

Started by DWH in General Discussion

27 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Mike

possible trip to cow mountain 9-30-12

hey hey everyone im just trying to get a feel for who could/wanna go to cow mountain next month on the 30th. its a sunday and ill be up the…

Started by kevin in Trail Runs

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by UlySi

WTB OME rear, heavy springs

If anyone has a set laying around. I have the mediums in, but want to add some weight and really like a slight rake. Plus, I like to load u…

Started by Shaman Rawb in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by lqdchkn

Battery replacement

All -  battery is getting a little sluggish.  I'm @ 6 years, 83k.  Looking to do a replacement.  If you replaced yours, what did you go wi…

Started by John Brown in General Discussion

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by John Brown

New windshield

Hi! I had my 4th damage to the windshield and this one seems too big to be repaired. I do not even know how it happened, I left the FJ in a…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

11 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

CV question

Quick question for you all.  While doing my BMC, we noticed some grease on my fenderwall, and on my Left-outer CV boot. Initial reaction wa…

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service