NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where has everyone gone?

Hey just wondering where all the members have gone?  Used to be a lively site and get togethers but it does not look so lively anymore.  

Started by ray gates in General Discussion

0 Jan 4

chop

I finally got the body mount chop done today. Next set of tires will be 35 inch.

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

1 May 30, 2023
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Roof top tent and related?

What kind of roof top tent works best on an FJ?  I've seen a lot of hard shells - lower profile - may save a little on gas mileage? Do you…

Started by R Brian Dixon in General Discussion

1 May 30, 2023
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Bay Area Shops?

Hey Everyone,I thought I would give our local forum a go to see if anyone knows of any South Bay Area shops that will service bead lock whe…

Started by Mike Oliver in General Discussion

2 Feb 13, 2023
Reply by Mike Oliver

body shop recommendation near SF

Hello I have a 2007 FJ that need ton of body work. she roll on the driver side- hit snow bank need driver glass, door and front fender an…

Started by FJ Serene in General Discussion

0 Jan 28, 2023

BODY SHOP recommendation near SF?

HELLO MY 2007 FJ  roll on the driver side. Hit a snow bank NOW need driver door glass/ and lot of body work on the door/front fender/rear…

Started by FJ Serene in Exterior Modifications

0 Jan 28, 2023

HELP Need TRUST body shop near SF?

Hello I have a 2007 FJ that need ton of body work. She roll on driver side - hit  snow bank Now  need driver side glass/ major dent on driv…

Started by FJ Serene in General Discussion

0 Jan 28, 2023

FS: 08' Off-road Package 5 spoke OEM 16x7 wheels - $200

Selling my used 2008 Off-Road Package 16” alloy wheels w OEM lug nuts (not pictured). All have hubcaps and except rear wheel. 5 pieces tot…

Started by the paragon in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

1 May 2, 2022
Reply by the paragon

FS: Brand new Metal Tech FJ Cruiser/4Runner Offset Rear Lower Link (1 link)

Selling a brand new 1pc (not a pair) Metal Tech FJ Cruiser/4Runner Offset Rear Lower Link.SKU:MT-120/150-44125 1Metal Tech Offset Rear Lowe…

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 May 2, 2022

New Optima Red Top

My previous Optima red top lasted 5 years and 40k miles. Cost $260 in 2017. Bought a new one from Amazon for $285 last week. I know lead ac…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

0 Mar 20, 2022

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service