NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,516)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wheeling ban lifted soon?

The Forest Service ought to lift the  "fire season"  ban in the forests soon. Prediction of rain for next weekend, 10-10-20.  Hope to get u…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

0 Oct 4

Best 4 wheelers on youtube

Try these guys for the best action; 1) 4WD 24-7 2) Ronny Dahl Looking forward to hitting some trails next weekend as we go 4 a 3 day weeken…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Hope

Utility drawer box

Hey all just wanted to share my drawer box built came out really nice,i needed more storage for recovery stuff , some security lock for the…

Started by Cuatrero1 in Interior Modifications

7 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Hope

Hood Catch for hood "flutter".

Hey Y'all, So a little back story... a couple years ago I installed a Smittybilt front bumper with a Badlands 12k# winch. In the process, t…

Started by Chris Reeves in Exterior Modifications

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCal FJ Decals

Greetings NorCaliens! You've been asking for them and now they are finally here! NorCal FJ decals will be available beginning at Surf N Tu…

Started by NorCal FJs in NorCal FJ Gear

43 May 18
Reply by Robert Jordan

Badges? We need stinkin' badges!

this is just a thread to gauge your general interest in a NorCal FJ badge if they ran about $65.00/each. i have a couple vendors in mind th…

Started by potatomutato in NorCal FJ Gear

134 May 18
Reply by Robert Jordan

WANTED: EZView Passenger side mirror

Howdy folks,  I am after the FJ passenger side Trail Toys EZView mirror. I was able to source a driver side but am coming up empty handed…

Started by Robert Jordan in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 May 18

Howdy Y'all!

Hey all,  I am a long time lurker and figured it was probably about time to make a profile. My buddy and I have been looking for a group n…

Started by Robert Jordan in Introduce Yourself

0 May 18

4x4 Trails for stock FJ 4WD

Hello, as the title states I’m looking for recommendations for 4x4 trails and camping I can do with my FJ in Northern CA. The FJ is stock h…

Started by Kenny Pence in General Discussion

0 May 6

Helton Hot Shower Install

Nestor came by and we installed the Helton Hot Water system.  The idea here is if you are more of an Overland style FJer and want to be out…

Started by Marine Green in Exterior Modifications

7 May 1
Reply by Steve Hope

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2020   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service