NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,521)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fires

Are you guys seeing the fires by Kyburz and Meyers.? AQI over 550!!! Our Long Canyon Trail might be burning. Strawberry canyon is on fire.

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

1 Aug 28
Reply by Steve Hope

Latest pic 8-9-21

Here:  

0 Aug 9

It has been a while

I've put some upgrades on the FJ since my last post. 3 inch lift, 33 inch tires, and most recently, a winch. I'm ready for a trail ride if…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

2 Jul 13
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCalFJ's

Hi guys, I seem to have taken a Covid Sabbatical. I am back and ready to hit the trails. Still have my 2012 TTSE and still on 32 inch BFG K…

0 Jul 13

Reminiscing...

Hi fellow offroaders. I have not come back to this forum in years and was wondering how many old friends from the early days are still arou…

Started by High-yo-silver in General Discussion

0 Jun 25

Utility drawer box

Hey all just wanted to share my drawer box built came out really nice,i needed more storage for recovery stuff , some security lock for the…

Started by Cuatrero1 in Interior Modifications

8 Jun 25
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Just moved to Citrus Heights Area

Sup FJC's, I just moved up to Citrus Heights from the bay area, I wanted to know if there are any FJer's on the forums from the Sacramento…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

5 Jun 25
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Step~Cal's Spring fling 2015 (planning stage)

Hello everyone, I guess since Ny Nomad PCSed (military jargon for changed duty station) to Montana, I have become the unofficial planner of…

Started by JagyPNF in Trail Runs

37 Apr 7
Reply by Sonof40

FS: ICON Stage 1 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 0-3.5" Lift Kit

Selling my front and rear used ICON 07-09 Ext. Front Coilover 2.5 Series Stage 1 (Kit Part# 58640)  Kit includes: 2 x 56505 Rear 2.0 VS ser…

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Apr 2
Reply by ray gates

FS: (1) Used BFG All Terrain KO2 315/75/16

Selling my spare used BFG All Terrain KO2 315/75/16. 40,000 miles Location: Foster City, CA Local pickup only $70 $70 cash

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Feb 26

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2021   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service