NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,510)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2007 - 09 FJ Cruiser front ICON extended travel CO's with Res. and CDCV, Rear MetalTech Rear Long Travel Setup for Sale and Other Aftermarket Parts

Hello Fellow FJer's, I am selling my front extended CO's with Res. and CDCV and Rear MetalTech LT suspension setup. The suspension setup fo…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

1 Nov 23
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Plumas NF

Just did some wheeling yesterday in Plumas National Forest. Tons of back roads and a million streams for gold panning. It's beautiful. I wa…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

1 Nov 4
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCalFJ Runs

Not heard from anyone recently but would like to see if any of the group are interested in a run up to Long Canyon in the next couple of we…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

1 Sep 17
Reply by Steve S

New Milestone

Ready to do the transmission service including pumping all old fluid out. Will post that. New numbers here; IMG_0652.JPG

0 May 16

Rear drawer system, rear bumper, skid plates, etc.

Hey everyone, sold the FJ a while ago, but have multiple items for sale.  Stock rear bumper skins, corners, Styrofoam pad -gone Rear twin d…

Started by Meestar Jim in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

7 May 5
Reply by Meestar Jim

Latest number

here; ready for trans service. will post pics etc when I replace trans fluid etc.

0 Apr 9

FS: Stock tire size chains & CARB CAI Sticker

Hey all, It's been awhile since I've been on here. I've regrettably sold the FJ (back in October). I have 2 things left that I'm trying t…

Started by Markie Sharkie in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Apr 5

1974 FJ 40 renovation project

Hello, I have an all original 1974 FJ that has been sitting for a decade.  I am looking to renovate it and of course the question is how mu…

Started by kevin melder in Engine & Powertrain

1 Mar 31
Reply by Steve Hope

Welcome to new members

I see we have some new members and I would like to welcome them all . I do not do facebook, however, maybe we can meet up the hill on a sno…

4 Mar 31
Reply by Steve Hope

latest milestone

9-23-18

2 Mar 8
Reply by Steve S

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2019   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service