NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,509)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumas NF

Just did some wheeling yesterday in Plumas National Forest. Tons of back roads and a million streams for gold panning. It's beautiful. I wa…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

0 Oct 4

NorCalFJ Runs

Not heard from anyone recently but would like to see if any of the group are interested in a run up to Long Canyon in the next couple of we…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

1 Sep 17
Reply by Steve S

New Milestone

Ready to do the transmission service including pumping all old fluid out. Will post that. New numbers here; IMG_0652.JPG

0 May 16

Rear drawer system, rear bumper, skid plates, etc.

Hey everyone, sold the FJ a while ago, but have multiple items for sale.  Stock rear bumper skins, corners, Styrofoam pad -gone Rear twin d…

Started by Meestar Jim in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

7 May 5
Reply by Meestar Jim

Latest number

here; ready for trans service. will post pics etc when I replace trans fluid etc.

0 Apr 9

FS: Stock tire size chains & CARB CAI Sticker

Hey all, It's been awhile since I've been on here. I've regrettably sold the FJ (back in October). I have 2 things left that I'm trying t…

Started by Markie Sharkie in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Apr 5

1974 FJ 40 renovation project

Hello, I have an all original 1974 FJ that has been sitting for a decade.  I am looking to renovate it and of course the question is how mu…

Started by kevin melder in Engine & Powertrain

1 Mar 31
Reply by Steve Hope

Welcome to new members

I see we have some new members and I would like to welcome them all . I do not do facebook, however, maybe we can meet up the hill on a sno…

4 Mar 31
Reply by Steve Hope

latest milestone

9-23-18

2 Mar 8
Reply by Steve S

Boztec Rear Diff Armor

I am trying to perk some interest to get John from Boztec's to make another run of his mythical rear diff armor. If you have some interest…

Started by Zaku65 in General Discussion

3 Mar 8
Reply by Steve S

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2019   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service