NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toogood Winery

I was side track from my "Honey Do List" to Toogood Winery.  Came home with a lot more than wine and a good time.   I love the cave winery…

Started by BigFish in General Discussion

3 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by BigFish

Hello from Santa Rosa

Just introducing myself, from Santa Rosa California. I have a silver 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a matte black hood. Due for a lift and tir…

Started by 4x4 Rescue in Introduce Yourself

9 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by 4x4 Rescue

Shock mount skid

So I got some 5160 rear bilsteins and the mount seems to be bigger than most and don't thing just any ol skid plate would work any one can…

Started by UlySi in General Discussion

0 Aug 24, 2012

One Car Too Far - Discovery channel (off road)

One Car Too Far - Discovery channel (off road adventures)premieres tonight at 9 p.m  8/19Discovery Channel Buckles Up for Survival Series '…

Started by gringo in General Discussion

5 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by gringo

Mogollon Rim

Hi Everyone - I'm heading to AZ this week-end and plan on driving up to Sedona and Flagstaff.  In understand that you can take some forest…

Started by sandyann in General Discussion

2 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by sandyann

Long Canyon Trail Kiosk Build

As many of you know, NorCal FJs has adopted the Long Canyon Trail near Kyburz. One of the projects is to build a kiosk with trail informati…

Started by DWH in General Discussion

17 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

FYI Aug. 16 Meet "N" Greet North Bay

For those that have not seen it in the events section, I'll be hanging out at Lagunitas Brewery on Thursday August 16th. If I get a good re…

Started by Ranger Jim in NorCal Socials

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

Eagle Lake OHV

Hey all i just want to see if anyone is down to hit Eagle Lake OHV on the 11th and/or the 12th.. so next weekend! maybe just camp on the 11…

Started by Maximus (Max) in Trail Runs

85 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Blowtorch Betty

Oil Change - Recommendations

I'm leaning towards ordering amsoil, and then doing the oil change myself ( actually ... I'll need help .. LOL ) ...   But has anyone used…

Started by John Brown in General Discussion

29 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Cowboy

TW meet and greet - 8/16/12 - Dublin

Hey guys, we're having a meet and greet this Thursday at Athens Burger in Dublin at 6PM. As always, you guys are invited too. Here's the o…

Started by mjonags32 in NorCal Socials

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by kevin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service