NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Canyon Trail

Hi guys, saw some discussion about this trail posted back in July. If you guys have a trip planned, let me know. I looked this trail up and…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

6 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Hope

FJ trips to the El Dorado NF

Hi everyone, Steve here. Not new to 4x4's but have a new 2012 TTSE . Added ARB bullbar and Smittybilt 8k winch and added 2.25inch front lev…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

9 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Steve Hope

Newb to this Forum, but not to FJs

Figured I might as well make my first post and get it out of the way... Hello everyone. Although now residing in SoCal, I thought I'd rev…

Started by deez in Introduce Yourself

5 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by deez

Monterey, CA - Old Coast Rd trip

Had a chance to take my new 2010 FJ out this last weekend. I live in San Jose so I wanted to get out of town during the heat wave. What bet…

Started by Coal in Trail Runs

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

Newbie from Modesto

I just realized I never posted in here.  I got my first FJ at the end of July...2007 Voodoo Blue.  I used to have a Mitsubishi Montero and…

Started by seamonkey in Introduce Yourself

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin FJ13

What up Norcal FJ peops. New to the forum, I wanted to say WHATTUP!

What up Norcal FJ peops. I'm new to the forum, I wanted to say WHATTUP! I live in the North Bay but flap my FJ all over NorCal. Wheeled and…

Started by DanimaL in Introduce Yourself

5 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Cold air in-take?

Does anyone recomend a good cold air in-take? Is it easy to install yourself? A mean beast one!!!! Trying to get the New FJ into off road m…

Started by Nick Perez in Engine & Powertrain

11 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by DanimaL

The Little Things That Count

Just thought I would start a discussion that listed the "small" add ons that people have done to their FJs. Say like a USB connection, or l…

Started by ray gates in General Discussion

14 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by DanimaL

M416 Military Trailer

The time has come for me to sell my M416 trailer. Trailer is in decent shape for being over 50 years old. Spent most of its life in the upp…

Started by GRM in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

12 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by GRM

NorCal FJs Mobile Version -- Update!

UPDATE! (07/25/12) greetings NorCal! after a long wait, the latest version of the mobile site is now live! some of you may have already no…

Started by potatomutato in Site Information & Help

23 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mike Oliver

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service