NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The time has come for me to sell my M416 trailer. Trailer is in decent shape for being over 50 years old. Spent most of its life in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I picked it up in Minneapolis in '08. At that time I rewired it, replaced the bearings, and shocks before towing it to San Jose Ca. 

Trailer is currently licensed and registered in California. It uses a 2" ball hitch, and has goodyear workhorse tires on it. 

Selling because I've used it three times since 2008, and I need a new car hauler. 

Asking $1000/obo. Located in Morgan Hill, Ca. 

Pictures to come shortly.

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like most things for sale posted here lately... I WANT!  but no casho...  good luck on the sale, I'm jealous of the new owner :)

Man  your getting rid of her.. Bummer! good luck on the sale ! 

Bump for you 

Do you have any pictures?

I can't find any pictures on my computer. I'll be heading to the bay area Saturday, and should be able to get a few photos of it.

Found 2 pictures which I am semi-embarassed by as the trailer has been used as a storage bin for the last year. 

Should have better pictures on the 5th. 

Attachments:

Dropping the price to $700 for anyone norcal fj's. Any less than that and its not worth me selling it. 

Also, if you buy a swivel hitch, I'll be willing to weld it on the tongue of the trailer for you. 

Attachments:
damn just the wrong time, all my fluid funds are being pushed into my 60.

I finally pulled the trailer out. Time to go!

I may be interested, want to pm you but waiting for you to approve friendship first..

Please pm me with your info so I can contact you.  Thanks!

Sent you a PM

Sold to Vong!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service