NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollister, Sunday 9/2

Im not able to make it out to Cantina, but still wanted to get my wheelin' fix. Heading out to Hollister with a group on can Sunday if anyo…

Started by daPitbull in Trail Runs

0 Aug 31, 2012

Coming to town!

Anyone want to meet for beer @ Beer Revolution on Sunday, September 9th from 11am - 4pm?  I'll be in the area over the weekend and flying…

Started by Munkay in NorCal Socials

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Munkay

Rubicon Cantina 2012?

Hey you guys there a Annual Cantina Event up at the Rubicon Sept 1 and 2, I was curious to see if anyones going. Im bringing my 4runner up…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication) in General Discussion

18 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by UlySi

Big Sur/Carmel area?

We are considering a trip to the Big Sur area for a couple days--just to get away from work and all.    I just checked Trails.com, and didn…

Started by Yose FJ (David) in Trail Runs

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by FJ luvr

Stop sagging awning

I recently picked up a BajaRack flat rack to mount my Maggiolina roof top tent. I love the combo! The only issue is that because the flat…

Started by Christo in Exterior Modifications

0 Aug 30, 2012

Where to Wheel in NorCal

Hello All,    I have been upper here for a few months and I am looking for trails in the Monterey area (plus or minus 2 hours) to hit.  I…

Started by Jeremy Clark in Introduce Yourself

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

NorCal FJs Contribute to the Community

Greetings NorCal!   NorCal FJs has a long-standing tradition of giving back to the community -- the FJC community and the community at larg…

Started by NorCal FJs in Site Information & Help

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

Finally got my FJ! Bay Area, CA

Cross-post from here NestahEdition was kind enough to point me to this site. I live in San Mateo, great to see other FJ enthusiasts around…

Started by Civilianbeef in Introduce Yourself

10 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by DarrellBuddy321

Newbie in SanJo

Hello everyone. I'm so excited to be back in a 4WD and couldn't be happier with my new (well 2010) FJ Cruiser. I drove a '99 Tacoma for abo…

Started by Coal in Introduce Yourself

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by RR

Short Throw shifter for FJ

I am looking to shorten the throw  any Suggestions here is 1 i found http://www.urdusa.com/Short-Throw-Shifters-URD-Short-Throw-Shifters/c

Started by jo0kerz in Engine & Powertrain

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service