NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OK SO NOW WHA"T ????

Well we have been back for a couple of days and I have this sinkning feeling that the end of the season is here.. Not as many trips planned…

Started by Boss73 in General Discussion

13 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by DivnGirl

Then and Now Photo's

Hey NorCaler's, I just wanted to start this thread to see the difference on everyone's FJ from when they first had it when there was no mod…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

13 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Boss73

Hollister Hills SVRA SAT and SUN

The NorCal four wheelers will be down at hollister this weekend for some wheelin! this is a good group of guys and should be a really fun…

Started by PuckerFactor in Trail Runs

3 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by cypilk

Free light mounting bar - kind of

A buddy works for ToyotaOwner magazine and has a Light Bar that mounts to the stock FJ rack. If someone is interested let me know. The cost…

Started by Snoutdog in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by DivnGirl

Surf N Turf 2008 Recap

just got back from SnT. had a blast in the sand until the sand blasted back with the help of strong winds beginning on Saturday afternoon.…

Started by potatomutato in Trail Reports

27 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Ranger Jim

Surf N Turf

OK Guys who is going.. Looks like a lot of the So-Cal crowd is going and I know there has been talk about a meet in Pismo before, so this w…

Started by Boss73 in Trail Runs

163 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by potatomutato

Adding pictures to your web page with your cell phone.

Hey Norcal FJer's, I just want to let you all know that you can upload photo's to your own page with your cell phone's by sending the phot…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in Site Information & Help

2 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Boss73

Garcia Ridge, SnT Saturday AM

Typically, the Surf n Turf mob will run Garcia Ridge/Pozo trails on the way home from Surf n Turf on Sunday, usually forming their own grou…

Started by daPitbull in Trail Runs

11 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

5 GoodYear 275/70/17's for sell NORCAL

Also listed in the BR for more traffic. I've got five; Four at about 80% tread, used about 10-13k miles. Spare is new. All Mounted and ro…

Started by CA Annie in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Oct 27, 2008

Mini local Off-Road revisited

I decided to see if the Hercules dirt patch was still open. It is! It ain't much but if you need a quick fix it's OK. For those non-member…

Started by Sonof40 in Trail Runs

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service