NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok so now that I have a lift and bigger tires I want to get together and do something.. I would even ben willing to do an overnighter at Hollister.. I had planned on going to pismo on the 13 of July with some of the So-cal folks but gas sure is expensive.. So who has time when and where doe everyone want to go.. I am up for antything.. Well almost anything...

Boss

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep !! I am there!! I am excited to help out a good cause.. Only problem is I have something else going on that day as well so I have to get everything worked out.. I might not camp but as of right now everything is up in the air... But I will know more by next week...
I've committed to the WAMP run too.

Putting on my lift this morning so I'm interested in testing it out ASAP. If you guys get a trip together sooner, I'd be interested in going. Is Hollister still on for the 19th??
WAMP WAMP WAMP !!!!
OK I know this is last minute but a coupole of friends of mine and I are going ot Hollister Tomorrow so if anyone wants to come we weill be meeting around 9 or 10 at Hollister I will know more by tonight.. If anyone want to come out let me know!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service