NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I'm selling my stock 2012 wheels and tires.  There are 5 of them and the spare has never seen daylight (1 wheel and 1 tire are brand new, never used).  It's been couped under the cover since day one.  The rest of the tires have about 10,400 miles on it.  I've only wheeled with it once at Hollister.  There aren't any damages to the wheels or tires.  I would like to sell the whole set, if possible.  If not, I would like to sell all 5 wheels and just keep the tires and upgrade later on.  I'm switching to the black OEM steelies.  The first picture is how it looks now, dirtier, but they're all in excellent condition (just have to clean it a bit).  That's about a month ago at Esprit de Four.  The second picture is how it looked on day one when I brought it home from the dealership.  If you want to see pictures of it now, let me know and I can go out and snap some shots.  If I don't have any takers by the time my new (but used) rims come in, I'll post it up in the blue room.  Asking $660 OBO for everything.  Thanks!  I'm in San Jose.

Views: 497

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PM sent

Still for sale?  Interested and will pick up.

Thanks,

Mike

I have 2 pending so far, but I'll let you know if it falls through. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks!  Please keep me advised.  

M.

PM Sent

SOLD. Thank you everyone for your interest.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service