NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Wheels & Tires (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tire choices

I am getting ready to buy some new tires for the FJ. I am thinking of either the Nitto Terra Grapplers or Goodyear Duratraks. Have any of y…

Started by USA4X4

24 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by jsharp

35's... any re-gearing issues

Hey guys,   I am thinking about getting as set of 315/75/16 (roughly 35s).  I have read in some places that once you hit the 35 inch thresh…

Started by Kyle Schlumpf

19 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by TRD Black

Sand Driving on stock tires and rims

I am heading to Pismo this weendend and was looking for a little advice.  I know I should probably air down a little to go on the dunes.  I…

Started by Kyle Schlumpf

4 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Briman

Opinions on two sets of Tire/Rim combos and if they will rub with no lift..

Ok, so there are two pics attached. The white FJ is on 18" rims, and 33" tires. The brandy wine is on 20" rims, 33" tires. The other differ…

Started by Shaman Rawb

19 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Grif

WTB single used 33x9.50R15

This is a major long shot but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Started by Sonof40

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Powdercoat wheels

So Ive been looking into black wheels. Seen some pics of SF w/ black and really liked em. An alternative to biying a new set of wheels, i s…

Started by MarinCruzin

12 May 29, 2011
Reply by NestahEdition

Spidertrax spacer issues

Ok, so I'm looking into getting a set of spacers (1.25") from SPIDERTRAX. I have heard some concern in the past from folks claiming rotor i…

Started by Meestar Jim

20 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Meestar Jim

Tires

Thanks for the replies. I have been looking mainly at AT but since it will be (the rig) my camp and wheeling rig guess I should do more res…

Started by USA4X4

4 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by DWH

Thread engagement

Anybody notice that the studs on spidertrax seem shorter than stock and allow the nuts fewer theads to engage?  I am able to get multiple f…

Started by Meestar Jim

13 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by cypilk

BMC needed?

Looking into getting some 1.25" SPIDERTRAX spacers for my truck.   Question: Do I need to chop my body mounts?   I am running 265/70-17 BFG…

Started by Meestar Jim

3 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by 5AND5TORM

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service