NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Engine & Powertrain (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1974 FJ 40 renovation project

Hello, I have an all original 1974 FJ that has been sitting for a decade.  I am looking to renovate it and of course the question is how mu…

Started by kevin melder

1 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Steve Hope

TOB/URD Stage II Clutch Install

Hello everyone,  I have a 2010 FJ and have the dreaded squeaks.  I have a URD kit ready for someone to install it, however I am looking for…

Started by Marcus Seay

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

Motor oil

Hi all.  Hope this topic/question isn't already somewhere on here that I couldn't find.  Anyway, I'm wondering what kind of motor oils you…

Started by Daniel Perez

7 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Oil Leak

I had a 45,000 mile check up two weeks ago. When I took off my front skid plates to prep for service, I noticed a good amount of oil leak.…

Started by SJFJ 4x4

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by savage707ron

My FJ has a unichip, and an empty fuel tank.

I got my FJ from a private party on craigslist.  The previous owner did some modifications, one of which was a unichip power module.  Ive r…

Started by Randy Rhodes

7 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Niko

TOB bad at only 52K

I know that Shaman Rawb had an issue with this with even less miles.  I have heard the noise for a while now but when it got to the point w…

Started by sandyann

12 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by sandyann

Thinking about throwing on the TRD SC

Thinking about throwing on the TRD SC. Seem's like a pretty easy bolt on. (Compared to a mini cooper, where you practically have to take th…

Started by Stoker

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by PhoS

Super chips

Hi all, hope I'm not starting something old here but I was wondering if anyone has tried putting in a performance chip into their FJ to up…

Started by Daniel Perez

3 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Manual or Auto Trans?

ok the time has come for me to order my TT and i wanted to get a consensus on if i should get it in an auto or manual? what do you all thin…

Started by JagyPNF

31 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

TRD supercharger

Who has the Trd supercharger on there fJ is it worth installing.I know the Urd one make more horsepower but to expensive.

Started by paraextreme

13 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by BigBlu

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service