NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

CentralCalFJ's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Now you're talking! Late June?  You guys go to Monache, I will join you if at all po…"

CentralCalFJ replied May 29, 2012 to June Step Cal Camping Trip to Monache Meadows

16 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by gringo

"Welcome to Step-Cal! Byron is our local welder, he may have an idea.  Send him a PM.…"

CentralCalFJ replied Sep 2, 2011 to Local Steel Material Source?

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Hulme

"Nate, join the FB step cal group https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/1799320…"

CentralCalFJ replied Jul 21, 2011 to East Sierra mid-August

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by CentralCalFJ

"Mindy, I am not going to be able to make the BBQ.  Teri has to work that weekend now…"

CentralCalFJ replied Jul 6, 2011 to How about a BBQ?

23 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Brigham Susana Vang

"To add an event it goes out on the Norcal site.  Just be specific about what it is a…"

CentralCalFJ replied Jun 23, 2011 to How about a BBQ?

23 Jul 6, 2011

"Mindy, maybe this will help with the planning...... June 25th is the Pozo concert, I…"

CentralCalFJ replied Jun 3, 2011 to How about a BBQ?

23 Jul 6, 2011

"Trails, mountains & BBQ are a very good mix, add beer and the day will be comple…"

CentralCalFJ replied Jun 2, 2011 to How about a BBQ?

23 Jul 6, 2011

"Monache would be a good place to start the fly fishing.  Maybe we can do a quick thr…"

CentralCalFJ replied May 19, 2011 to June Step Cal Camping Trip to Monache Meadows

16 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by gringo

"Late August should work, I will be in Yosemite late July though the first week of Au…"

CentralCalFJ replied May 19, 2011 to June Step Cal Camping Trip to Monache Meadows

16 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by gringo

"This trip will be at a later date.  A great spot to camp and fish, maybe later in th…"

CentralCalFJ replied May 18, 2011 to June Step Cal Camping Trip to Monache Meadows

16 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by gringo

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service