NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'FJ' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just moved to Citrus Heights Area

Sup FJC's, I just moved up to Citrus Heights from the bay area, I wanted to know if there are any FJer's on the forums from the Sacramento…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

5 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Civilized, no PC Rambos

We have the best members in this forum. None of these PC Rambos, no plasti-dip, "no you're wrong because the forum says so", no repetitive…

Started by DX FJC

4 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by DX FJC

Cheap $3 Headlight Stone Guard Write-up

Hey guys, so I decided to make my own Headlight Guard.  I went to OSH and got a 1 x 3ft piece of mesh for $3. I started by cutting it into…

Started by Robbie

9 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

Looking for OEM brush guard mounting brackets to borrow to make a templates of the brackets.

Hi Guys, Does anyone have an OEM brush guard with the mounting brackets that is not installed?  I purchased a factory brush guard several…

Started by PCH FJ

0 Mar 1, 2014

2008 FJ FOR SALE

I want to sell my 2008 FJ. Is there a classified selling section on the NorCal FJ Site?

Started by Phil Lindsay

18 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Phil Lindsay

For Sale: 265/70R/17 Dunlop Grandtrek AT20.

For Sale, set of 5 Dunlop Grandtrek AT20. 113S, M(mud) + S(snow). Taken off of a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. About 25k on them, plenty of tread…

Started by David Vernon

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David Vernon

Leaky Roof

Hey All, has anyone else had an issue with a leaking roof? In the recent storm my daughter caught my attention and said, "Hey dad, look you…

Started by TRD Black

18 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

Suicide door glass removal...

Ok, I managed to pick up a set of FJ Freedom windows for a good price ($50 off) and am looking for the best price on getting the factory gl…

Started by Meestar Jim

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

Selling my stock 2012 wheels and tires (5)

I'm selling my stock 2012 wheels and tires.  There are 5 of them and the spare has never seen daylight (1 wheel and 1 tire are brand new, n…

Started by SJFJ 4x4

18 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

B.A.M.F LCA Skids Group buy

This Group Buy is closed thanks for your orders please contact me if you would like to order a set. Trimming may be needed for fitment wit…

Started by Jerry Lee

27 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by NestahEdition

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service