NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I want to sell my 2008 FJ. Is there a classified selling section on the NorCal FJ Site?

Views: 510

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

alright let me talk to the wife and i will get back to you.

wife wasn't to happy about me asking her and she said no to it. sorry funds are short. 

Are you still interested in my Baja Rack? If you are willing to remove my Baja Rack and install your stock rack on my FJ as an even trade we have a deal. I think my FJ will be easier to sell with the stock rack. Please advise quickly since I am getting ready to take my FJ to the dealer for sale. My phone number is 650-355-0774 and my direct E-mail is fotophil@pacbell.net. II live in Pacifica (SF Bay Area), 

yes im still interested for an even trade.

I bought the FJ new in late 2008 and the mileage is approximately 28500.  The FJ has spent very little time off road and has never been damaged or even towed.
It is pretty much a stock FJ with the factory Toyota Off Road Package meaning that it has rear differential lock and Toyota A Trac in addition to a six speed manual tranny with full time 4 wheel drive. The Baja Rack and water/gas bottles shown in the photos have been replaced with a stock rack. I have mounted two sets of Hella Fog lights on the front and as well as a rear fog tail light.
I am asking $18000 or best offer.
My contact info:
Phil Lindsay
570 Ridgeway Drive
Pacifica CA 94044 
650-355-0774

My FJ has been sold

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service