NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Of Skids and Diff-Drops

Of "lifts" and "diff-drops" I have a 1 inch diff-drop,it was performed when my ARB bull bar and winch were installed in order that the fron…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Smitybilt Nerf Bars

Just removed these from my newly acquired '10 FJC.  In really nice shape, no scratches to speak of and comes with necessary hardware.  Thes…

Started by TrackRat in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

6 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by TrackRat

Greetings from Texas!

Thought I'd stop by and see how ya'll are doing! Here's a few pics of my 2010. Bandi mount for my Firestik. Good place for my Uniden. Ins…

Started by Brad Galbraith in Introduce Yourself

12 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brad Galbraith

Want to see big ol trees!

Hey all,  I want to see some big ol trees! I know about driving up to Humbolt county to see the state parks but does anyone have any other…

Started by RR in General Discussion

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by DX FJC

Free tires/stock skid

I am cleaning out the garage and my wife says I need to thin my tire collection.  I have 4 procomp MTs (33" r17) available for FREE.  These…

Started by bkreece in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

7 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by bkreece

Need a driveway

On my Epic Road Trip and finally going to start moving again... Finally getting out of Los Banos in the next few days after trailer repairs…

Started by Robert Weintraub in General Discussion

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Stinger

Raingler Pet Barrier in Clovis

I tried out the Raingler Pet barrier and it didn't work out for me.  My dog chewed through one of the webs as you can see in the picture. …

Started by tacocat in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jul 2, 2013

NEW FRESNO FJ

I am new to the FJ  world but i have been eyeing them for years. I just bought an iceberg 2013. I am hoping to get the basics done ASAP. if…

Started by Vincent Mandara in Introduce Yourself

12 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by tacocat

New Metal Tech "Heavy" Long Travel installed

So, I drove 20 hours (1176 Miles) this weekend up to Newberg, Oregon (Portland suburb) to have Metal Tech install their new Heavy long trav…

Started by Ross Woody in Suspension

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by tacocat

We Moved to Lincoln!

Yup, as the title states...we're in Lincoln now.  Looking forward to being 2 hours closer to Tahoe, the great trails and the Lakes.

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe) in General Discussion

9 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service