NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just curious to see if anyone else is making the trek to Ouray this summer?

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm heading to the FJ Summit.

I am 75% to go. Wondering if any one else from sac area would be making the trip. Would like to follow a group think it would be un.

My friend and I are in modesto and we're planning to head south and stop at vegas on the way out.

I booked a camping spot at the koa campground today. Looks like I will be going to the summit. I am pumped to go for the first time hope the campground is not to far away.

I am thinking of heading that way this year,

If you’ve never been, it’s worth the trip. Ouray’s a cool town, and the trail views are incredible. The trails are easy. The only issue is if you have a fear of heights – lots of steep shelf trails. We went last year. Had a great time.

I signed up today. We're leaving the 16th and want to make it home by the 22nd.

I'm thinking about changing my departure date to the 13th or 14th. I have a friend that is going to be traveling with me. Is anyone leaving any where near that weekend. We're leaving from Santa Rosa and wondering if anyone would like to meet up and travel as a group? Thanx

I am planning on leaving woodland (sac) on ether Saturday or sunsay drive to Moab hook up with a group from the blue room for trail runs Monday and Tuesday. They are also looking in to a Moab to ouray on all dirt roads. There are about 30 that are saying they are going from hat thread.

I'm out for the Summit.

I am no longer going as well. My buddy who was heading out with me got in a motorcycle wreck and won't be healed up in time. We are hoping to go next year though.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service