NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollister Hills Sunday June 23

I want to hit up HH this sunday and i just checked their Facebook and they are open for business. I've been needing to get out wheeling and…

Started by Maximus (Max) in Trail Runs

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Does anyone have a Chaser (Advneture Trailers) in the bay area?

Hi all.. We are planning to buy an offroad trailer towards the end of the year or early next year, not going to do the DIY route so we are…

Started by caddo in General Discussion

0 Jun 19, 2013

Barney Riley

So I was free a couple Friday's back and decided to hit up Barney Riley with a friend.  I wanted to do some more video but it was really ho…

Started by tsy87 in Trail Runs

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by tsy87

Long Canyon Trail Clean up 6/29 - Event Posted

Sign up at the following Event link or from the event link on the main NorCal FJs page. Trail Clean up Thanks, DWH

Started by DWH in Trail Runs

4 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by sandyann

Happy Fathers day

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers. Hope we have a good turn-out next saturday in Camino, see you all then. Steve Hope

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

0 Jun 16, 2013

Toyota OEM wheels 17" $500

2013 Wheels (200 miles)...This set of wheels can be considered brand new, came off of 2013. The wheels are in perfect condition with no scr…

Started by i_Fj in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jun 13, 2013

FS: 2012 Specialized Rockhopper 29er w/Extras!

Hey guys,Moving in July and needing to let some of my toys go.Selling my 2012 Specialized Rockhopper 29er. $850 Medium size frame.Purchased…

Started by casperSYTFU in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jun 13, 2013

Hollister Day Run - Sunday, 6/9

Hey all, So I'm thinking about going to Hollister SVRA for a day run on Sunday, June 9th. I haven't been wheeling for almost 2 years and…

Started by Markie Sharkie in Trail Runs

15 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Bz

DYK - Embedding Photos

embedding images into discussions and discussion replies is very simple and generates more attention than attaching image files. below plea…

Started by potatomutato in Site Information & Help

6 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Ross Woody

Stock Rim and Tire

Hey all, I have a stock Fj rim and tire for sale. Rim is in great shape with no dents and some small scratches. The tire is a Bridgestone h…

Started by The Orca in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ross Woody

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service