NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TLCA membership

Hello from the Bossquatch. I wanted to start a thread about becoming a member in Toyota Land Cruiser Association ( TLCA ). This is a great…

Started by Boss73 in General Discussion

13 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Engine Jen

Sunday, June 28th Meet and Eat! (SOCAL)

Just wanted to include our Norcal friends just in case anyone will be in the area! I have scheduled a very special Meet and Eat for our gr…

Started by Munkay in NorCal Socials

0 Jun 11, 2009

Good Northern California Installers

Hi all - Great site! I'm new here, just getting started. I'm looking for a good shop in the Bay Area here that you all would recommend tha…

Started by Richard in Support Local Businesses

5 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by GRM

Hello my nor*cal friends...

Finally came around to joining norcal site. It was nice to meet you guys over at Gorman. Wished i could've made it to pismo. Surf and turf…

Started by twelve1 in Introduce Yourself

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Engine Jen

Tueday, 6/9 Bo's BBQ in Lafayette! 6:30pm MARK'S BIRTHDAY!

Short notice, but we're heading to Bo's tonight for some really good BBQ and really good BEER for Mark's birthday tonight!! If you've neve…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

10 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Free GPS Topo maps Garmin Compatible Downloads

This was posted at FJCCental.com and I thought that I would share cause not all of us are over there http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/vie

Started by Bz in General Discussion

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Any kind of rims for my FJ

hey all so i bought some steelies like 2 months ago and i just got them installed on my FJ and they are not balancing with my tires so im l…

Started by EDub12 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by cypilk

Howdy all

Hey guys, had a blast with Potato and BZ in Pismo this weekend for Dom's going away party, so I figured I would sign up here to keep up wit…

Started by FJEssence in Introduce Yourself

6 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Metal-Tech

I picked up my metal-tech rear bumper yesterday. I am so pleased with it and with the customer service that I would encourage anyone to loo…

Started by pkelly72 in Exterior Modifications

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Boss73

bz wires

bz is the man, came over today and hooked up my kc lights they work great and he does clean work as some of you already know. thanks bro! i…

Started by knuckles415 in General Discussion

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service