NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubithon

I'm signed up and payed my money for Rubithon this year. I'll be doing the drive through run starting Thursday, June 18th at 07:00. I have…

Started by pkelly72 in General Discussion

10 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

Can anyone weld?

Here's the deal: I need some welding done on my FJ. I'm trying to build a frame for an auxiliary fuel tank. This would involve some angle i…

Started by pkelly72 in Help Wanted - Tool Swap

44 May 30, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Anyone find my water jug?

I had left my seven gallon water jug on the table in the Nor-Cal campsite table. I forgot it there .. I am sure someone picked it up so if…

Started by Boss73 in Trail Reports

5 May 30, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Another reason to have a roof rack ....

CHP Chopper Rescues 6 From Fordyce River SUV Trapped In Swift Water NEVADA COUNTY, Calif. -- Six people and a dog were rescued by a Cali…

Started by MANLAND NORTH! in General Discussion

11 May 30, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Holding off on "Drag Me to Hell" Friday night, 5/29

I had mentioned at AllCal that we were getting some folks together for opening night of the new Sam Raimi movie, but then we found out that…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by GRM

Had a BLAST meeting you all!

just wanted to sign in and re-introduce myself and say what a great time i had meeting you all this weekend at the NorCal/SoCal M&G. We…

Started by BoBoNel (chris) in Introduce Yourself

13 May 28, 2009
Reply by BoBoNel (chris)

Wheeling in the 3rd world.

Thought some of you may get a kick out of this, I did it for a friend of mine in Santa Cruz, Bolivia after he let me play aorund in the mud…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail Runs

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by Estysalinas

New to NorCal / Hi from SoCal

So I only got to meet a couple of you at the Norcal/Socal meet and greet this past weekend. I had to dip out pretty early in the morning to…

Started by n1ntendo in Introduce Yourself

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Guess It Worked

After a couple days in Hungary Valley and my little friend Trixy setting it down pretty good, more than a few times, all's well. Gotta mak…

Started by Bozly in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by BigFish

Norcal/Socal Meet N' Greet

UPDATE CARAVAN MEETING INFORMATION!!! One group will be departing Thurs to get to Hungry Valley early to save some camp spots. The other w…

Started by daPitbull in Trail Runs

203 May 26, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service