NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOB bad at only 52K

I know that Shaman Rawb had an issue with this with even less miles.  I have heard the noise for a while now but when it got to the point w…

Started by sandyann in Engine & Powertrain

12 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by sandyann

Thinking about throwing on the TRD SC

Thinking about throwing on the TRD SC. Seem's like a pretty easy bolt on. (Compared to a mini cooper, where you practically have to take th…

Started by Stoker in Engine & Powertrain

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by PhoS

Re-gear services

Hey folks! I'm looking into regearing my FJ from stock to 4.88s. Anyone here know of a place/service that does it around NorCal??? Curren…

Started by MenGo in General Discussion

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by MenGo

New to website

Hey guys. Got my FJ in September and I'm looking forward to meeting up with some folks that know some fun off-road trails.  I'm originally…

Started by E.J. in General Discussion

5 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Tuffy Security Products FJ Drawer Unit

I've got the same needs as  Cuatrero1 but wasn't  able to do a custom build.  I found a metal drawer unit for the FJ from Tuffy Security Pr…

Started by donbrad (don) in Interior Modifications

0 Feb 25, 2015

Offered wheels and tires

5-16x8 XD-Series 122 Endure Wheels (KMC Wheels)5-Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 265/70R17Lots of treadwear left on these. Had these on an '08 F…

Started by Adam Myszka in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

7 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Sonof40

Looking for an FJ Trail team w/ manual transmission

Hey guys,I am looking for an FJ Trail team addition w/ a manual transmission. This car is going to be for a client of mine in Washington. U…

Started by John Kim in General Discussion

4 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by sandyann

Aluminum bumper or Steel?

Hey guys I have not decided yet on a bumper...Was looking into aluminum bumpers like demello...Was wondering what your guys thoughts on alu…

Started by LT in General Discussion

7 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Steve Hope

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail Reports

22 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Daniel Perez

Super chips

Hi all, hope I'm not starting something old here but I was wondering if anyone has tried putting in a performance chip into their FJ to up…

Started by Daniel Perez in Engine & Powertrain

3 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service