NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy New Year All

Happy New Year to everyone. Looks like a lot of snow up in the Sierra's . Looking forward to going wheeling up there later this year. 

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

0 Jan 2, 2022

Happy New Year All

Happy New Year to everyone. Looks like a lot of snow up in the Sierra's . Looking forward to going wheeling up there later this year. 

0 Jan 2, 2022

Brakes

At 90,500 miles and need to replace all my brakes. Any one interested in helping will get paid.I think my calipers are fine and my rotors l…

6 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Steve Hope

It has been a while

I've put some upgrades on the FJ since my last post. 3 inch lift, 33 inch tires, and most recently, a winch. I'm ready for a trail ride if…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

3 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Steve Hope

BAMF Truck Meet in Benicia, Ca

Hello Fellow FJer's, I know this is late notice but I wanted to share a truck meet at the BAMF facility. I will be attending the event. If…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

0 Nov 20, 2021

Fires

Are you guys seeing the fires by Kyburz and Meyers.? AQI over 550!!! Our Long Canyon Trail might be burning. Strawberry canyon is on fire.

2 Oct 1, 2021
Reply by Steve Hope

Latest pic 8-9-21

Here:  

0 Aug 9, 2021

NorCalFJ's

Hi guys, I seem to have taken a Covid Sabbatical. I am back and ready to hit the trails. Still have my 2012 TTSE and still on 32 inch BFG K…

0 Jul 13, 2021

Reminiscing...

Hi fellow offroaders. I have not come back to this forum in years and was wondering how many old friends from the early days are still arou…

Started by High-yo-silver in General Discussion

0 Jun 25, 2021

Utility drawer box

Hey all just wanted to share my drawer box built came out really nice,i needed more storage for recovery stuff , some security lock for the…

Started by Cuatrero1 in Interior Modifications

8 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service