NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: EZView Passenger side mirror

Howdy folks,  I am after the FJ passenger side Trail Toys EZView mirror. I was able to source a driver side but am coming up empty handed…

Started by Robert Jordan in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 May 18, 2020

Howdy Y'all!

Hey all,  I am a long time lurker and figured it was probably about time to make a profile. My buddy and I have been looking for a group n…

Started by Robert Jordan in Introduce Yourself

0 May 18, 2020

4x4 Trails for stock FJ 4WD

Hello, as the title states I’m looking for recommendations for 4x4 trails and camping I can do with my FJ in Northern CA. The FJ is stock h…

Started by Kenny Pence in General Discussion

0 May 6, 2020

Helton Hot Shower Install

Nestor came by and we installed the Helton Hot Water system.  The idea here is if you are more of an Overland style FJer and want to be out…

Started by Marine Green in Exterior Modifications

7 May 1, 2020
Reply by Steve Hope

Welcome to new members

I see we have some new members and I would like to welcome them all . I do not do facebook, however, maybe we can meet up the hill on a sno…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

5 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Lagwagon

2007 - 09 FJ Cruiser front ICON extended travel CO's with Res. and CDCV, Rear MetalTech Rear Long Travel Setup for Sale and Other Aftermarket Parts

Hello Fellow FJer's, I am selling my front extended CO's with Res. and CDCV and Rear MetalTech LT suspension setup. The suspension setup fo…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

1 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Plumas NF

Just did some wheeling yesterday in Plumas National Forest. Tons of back roads and a million streams for gold panning. It's beautiful. I wa…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

1 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCalFJ Runs

Not heard from anyone recently but would like to see if any of the group are interested in a run up to Long Canyon in the next couple of we…

1 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Steve S

New Milestone

Ready to do the transmission service including pumping all old fluid out. Will post that. New numbers here; IMG_0652.JPG

0 May 16, 2019

Rear drawer system, rear bumper, skid plates, etc.

Hey everyone, sold the FJ a while ago, but have multiple items for sale.  Stock rear bumper skins, corners, Styrofoam pad -gone Rear twin d…

Started by Meestar Jim in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

7 May 5, 2019
Reply by Meestar Jim

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service