NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! with interior lights.

So today I had a bit of a crash.  Slid into a tree and sheered my passenger mirror off and dented door and roof.  Now the interior lights w…

Started by Walker Calderon

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Walker Calderon

Denso Iridium Power spark plugs

Well. Changed out my oem NGK plugs for the Densos a couple days ago. I have to say, Im very impressed. The difference in power and gas mile…

Started by MarinCruzin

29 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Cowboy

Slight loss of power from idle, Manual Tranny

So after a car wash on Sunday, I noticed that it seemed to have a slight loss of punch coming from idle, and sometimes between shifts, if l…

Started by Shaman Rawb

11 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

BRAKE JOB HELP...

Replaced brake pads front and rear and now the pedal feels off. Have to press pedal really deep to get it to bite and even when it does its…

Started by GHOST

8 May 19, 2012
Reply by GHOST

Front of hood removal

Ok, I'm trying to remove the front plastic, body colored piece on the front of my hood. Not just the fake scoop grey plastic... I read on t…

Started by Meestar Jim

9 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

front wheel bearings

Has anyone tried or heard any bad reviews about the the GMB wheel bearings?

Started by zombie911

0 Mar 11, 2012

Took on some deep water today

So, today at Carnegie I took the plunge at the long water trough. As I saw it splash up over my hood I thought, oh crap. Well, I made it s…

Started by Shaman Rawb

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Bz

Need a shop recommendation in the bay area

Hi everyone! I recently purchased a used fj that has the standard mods done to it (metal tech bumpers, 3" lift, etc), and I was wondering i…

Started by Mike Oliver

4 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Gas Mileage Becoming Worse?

Hey all,   So during the past month or so, I've noticed that my gas mileage has been getting absolutely terrible. It used to be pretty dece…

Started by Markie Sharkie

31 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Meestar Jim

engine shake/vibration

While driving my FJ (at any particular speed) I'm noticing that when I have the accelerator slightly depressed I'm feeling a vibration that…

Started by Daniel May

14 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Daniel May

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service