NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody wheeling this weekend?

The truck is way too clean right now. Thinking about running to Prairie City tomorrow. Anybody gonna be there?

Started by Grif

29 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Grif

FJSummit

Registration is open for this.  Is anyone else planning to go?  I think we are going to try to do Allcal, Moab, Then Summit.

Started by PRS TiFJ

20 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Robbie

Snow Wheelin Trip in NorCal

So by looking at the weather, its suppose to start snowing mon.  The snow is suppose to continue for the next ten days or so.  If we get so…

Started by Philly

9 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by FJ Scout

Florence Or. Run

Thursday, Friday, Sat & Sun Morning March 24th- 27th.   Come north you hippies and see what the Loggers call 'beach'

Started by CheFJ

0 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

KOH Who's going

I plan to be there on the 2/7 staying the week and head home Sunday 2/13 was there last year and had a great time. Plan on exploring with t…

Started by Steve

11 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Steve

Slickrock trail, California

I've heard a lot about Slickrock Trail and am wondering whether anyone plans a run to there in the near future. I've never been but would l…

Started by MoHillFJ

18 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by ray gates

Hollister run next Saturday?

Hey All,   There was a thread for runs to HH last Saturday and Saturday 5th Feb, but I can't find it now and it's not on the event calendar…

Started by BritMok

33 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by MoHillFJ

Rubithon 2011

Hi all   As some of you know, I'm on the Rubithon committee for TLCA, and have been involved with it for a farily long time.   I was talkin…

Started by Ross Woody

32 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

short notice dune run!

Byron and I are hitting Pismo /Oceano dunes around 1pm this New Years day if anyone isn't to hung over who's up for joining!

Started by NyNomad

6 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by 4x4CruiserGirl

Nevada Run After Xmas or early Jan CANCELLED

Sorry guys but due to the extreme weather coming at us, it looks like the best thing to do is to cancel this trip & try again in a coup…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

37 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service