NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi all

As some of you know, I'm on the Rubithon committee for TLCA, and have been involved with it for a farily long time.

I was talking to Tony Twiddy (chairman) and we are trying to figure out if there is interest in a FJ Cruiser run this year.

As some may remember there was one in 2007 when the Trail Teams were around, and that was a great run. We don't have the Trail Teams, but we do have some of you who have done Rubithon before.

Is there anyone interested in LEADING an FJ Cruiser run? Someone that has done the trail a couple of times (at least once IN an FJ Cruiser) and would feel comfortable guiding a group in?

We were thinking of a Wednesday run or Thursday run after the bigger groups leave (1 PM Thursday).

let me know -- you can either PM me, or email me direct - rosswoody@earthlink.net

Thanks!

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's already on the NorCal FJ Event Calendar: Rubithon 2011. beat ya to it. neener-neener-neener. 
No I posted up here first so poo on you !!  hehehee

I would be interested .

My brother in-law has run this trail many times in his fj40...he would be my spotter if i can talk him into going.

I plan to go but will be taking the 80.
co-pilot needed.  Send a pm

I'll ride with ya Pete.

Doubt I'll have mine ready in time.

Cool.  We can talk more about it in the next few weeks.

if an FJC group is formed, i'd like to film/document it. that being said, i will not be doing any spotting since the places where you'd probably need spotting are the same places i'd like to film. let me know.

also, i'll leave it up to the eventual trail leader to sort out the recovery equipment, spare parts, etc. inventory, but one thing you'll need for sure is a sanitary means of disposing waste. i recommend PETT, but there are a host of others out there now. digging ain't gonna cut it or suffice in a pinch (pun intended).

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service