NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Reports (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snake Lake 8/8/2009

Holy crap what a run! I huge thanks to everyone who helped with the spotting and rock stacking. This has definitely been the best examples…

Started by Estysalinas

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Deer Valley & Slickrock Run, 7/25/09

had a great time! Possibly the last overnighter of the year for me, and it was a good one. We (Sol, C4B, mikerd400, and me) started the day…

Started by daPitbull

10 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

W.E. Rock - Oroville, CA - pictures

I went to the W.E. Rock event in Oroville, CA this weekend. Other then the 106 degree temps it was a blast! I finally got to shake hands wi…

Started by sbechtold

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

BR-DV-Strawberry Report

What a weekend! Here's the report - We had planed to run Barney Riley inbound on Friday and camp at the end, but with Ebbetts Pass closed o…

Started by bkreece

23 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Deer valley june 20-21 report

Ran Deer valley from hwy 4 up to the end at Blue lakes. We had one jeep xj, 3 fj's and a 1970 bronco in our group. My wife drove the entire…

Started by 2007fj

8 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Boss73

HOLLISTER June 21 PHOTOS/VIDEOS

I just came back from the Father's Day gathering at Hollister. Nice to see you again Brandon and Vince! And I'm happy to meet everyone else…

Started by David

24 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by David

All-Cal Meet & Greet 2009 - Recap

what a blast it was! great hanging with you guys again and even better that we got to have fun with the SoCal gang as well. it would've be…

Started by potatomutato

57 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Mike Kirsch

Anyone find my water jug?

I had left my seven gallon water jug on the table in the Nor-Cal campsite table. I forgot it there .. I am sure someone picked it up so if…

Started by Boss73

5 May 30, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Moab Spring fling photos on Bz's Pisaca page

Here's the link http://picasaweb.google.com/BzWires/FJC# http://picasaweb.google.com/BzWires/FJC02# The bigger movies will be up loaded t…

Started by Bz

10 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Jackass/Panoche Rd

I have been driving to Fresno/Clovis a lot lately, so this time I took a different rout. S/E of Hollister is Paicines CA, just beyond that…

Started by 5AND5TORM

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service