NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Holy crap what a run! I huge thanks to everyone who helped with the spotting and rock stacking. This has definitely been the best examples of FJ team work I have ever seen!

As far as the trail goes it was definitely one of the most technical I have ever been on and was an absolute blast! I have pictures and videos to upload but I may not get to them until later this week. Bottom Line, had a blast at Camp Wamp, and even more fun at Snake Lake!

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree
Great teamwork and fun along the way.
Man I am still having a hard time breathing !!!

X3

What a trail.. Hats off to everyone on that run !! We all did Fantastic.. It was a site to witness OPG, Esty, PB and BOB move that Huge slab (To big to be call a rock) out of the way..

Tater getting up that "white rock" area was top notch !! Every time I figured that we were stopped he just backed up and got her going again !!! That was some damn impressive driving.. Of course he knocked out some key rocks on the way up and that made it harder for everyone.. HEHEHEHEHE

Boss
Snake Lake was fun!
Yeah, I thought we were out for any easy scenic trip and it turned out to be quite a challenge.

Big thanks to everyone for help and spotting. Great job Boss on the spotting and thanks to OPG, esty and his wife for helping move so many rocks.

My buddy Bob was tired but had a blast and thanks all of you for the good time and hospitality.
yeah after reading a couple trail descriptions, we went the more difficult way on the trail. Have to give props to all it was a little work at times but we all made it with no need to pull out the recovery gear.
Well if you count the rock stacking we used a lot of "assistance" .... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
rock stacking? what rock stacking? :->
Lol I was very tempted twords the end! Glad you guys were there to keep me from cheating :-P
Extra points if ya caught the cooool Fuzzy Duds in the pic...

I know, I'm way too sexy in the Duds...

But anyway, a very fun trail and running it in reverse was way better. And here's to a very enthusiastic Bosquatch spotting at the top of the last obstacle... driver driver driver driver driver driver!!!!! passenger passenger passenger passenger passenger!!!!!! driver driver driver driver driver driver!!!!! all in about 3/4's of a second.

Great group and a very fun weekend in a way cool part of the world.

Let's return soon.
What? "Sexy Fuzzy Duds" Did not think there was such a thing.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service