NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

what a blast it was! great hanging with you guys again and even better that we got to have fun with the SoCal gang as well.

it would've been nice to wheel more, but to tell you the truth, i really enjoyed staying behind to hold the fort and socialize with everyone. it was a meet & greet after all.

so a lot went on and not all of us were everywhere at the same time - post your stories, interesting sights, things overheard, etc.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yikes!!!!!!
We had a similar run on Sunday morning but at the end we had to go through a small opening and let's just say 4 of us joined the "4 separate body panel damage club" in about 2 minutes.

Great fun though.
we all got Tatted in Hungry Valley lol
Damn that is a great pic Tater !!

But thats only one part of it !! hehehehehehe
Wow, I'm a bit late but hey, still wanna say Thanks to all you folks who drove so far to come have fun with us as well as all the hospitality and BOOZE. lol Yeah This guy is done with hard liquor for sure. HAHAHH And just for the record, markers were fair game. I am glad my freinds got me out of there clean but if it would of happened I would of laughed my ass off too. Cant wait till next time!!! You all rawk!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service