NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Engine & Powertrain (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4wd finally installed

I just picked up my truck today from inch worm. Had the gears finally installed in the front. It only took 1.5 months to do. Maybe now if I…

Started by pkelly72

23 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

4wd not engaging

Hello all,   I will kill two birds with one stone my intro and a problem,there the intro  :P  now straight to my problem     Looking for so…

Started by zombie911

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bz

Just Great......

I was on my way to the auto parts store, when a bunch of lights come on the dash, effing great!!! I check the scangauge and P0430 comes up…

Started by Bz

22 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Bz

Anyone with URD MAF controller?

Thinking about getting one to compliment the Volant CAI I just installed. It claims to give better gas mileage as well as a kick in the pan…

Started by Titanium Falcon

9 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Titanium Falcon

Banks Monster exhaust or Magnaflow cat-back?

Im looking to buy a cat-back exhaust but am on the fence on which on to get. I like banks because its a 3" tube but more people suggest mag…

Started by SiLvRFJ

4 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by SiLvRFJ

Exhaust

Ok I told Santa that I would like an exhaust system for Christmas. What kind should I go with, and don't say the TRD. I know some of you ha…

Started by 4x4CruiserGirl

19 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Brandon Briskin

CAI legal in Califronia?

Are the TRD CAI all legal to have on FJ's in California? Because i noticed that the TRD and other CAI do not come with a C.A.R.B. ticker...…

Started by kirk anthony serumgard

6 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by DWH

Diesel Conversions?

does anyone have a diesel conversion on their on the FJ? I found a place that does it but does anyone know if anyone has tried it? better f…

Started by kirk anthony serumgard

5 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by kirk anthony serumgard

Book about engine and car mechanics

Hi, I realized that a person very close to me doesn't know how an engine works. I do not mean be able to repair it, but at least the concep…

Started by manoweb

3 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by manoweb

A-Trac

With all of this rain, ID LOVE TO GET RID OF THE A-TRAC!!! I have been reading up and I guess i have to cut the wire. Is there another way…

Started by 4x4CruiserGirl

42 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Ben Matthews

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service