NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Engine & Powertrain (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Houston, we have a problem.

Ok, so it finally dawned on me that the liquid collecting on my garage floor + the dwindling (which has now disappeared all together) cooln…

Started by DivnGirl

23 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by EYP

Marlin Crawler Left.... Need Help!!

Ok, so I've had my Marlin Crawler Lefty tcase sitting in my garage for 3 months.... Maybe longer!  I really need to get this thing put in a…

Started by Philly

26 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by manoweb

Traction Control 6MT

Hi everyone,   So I've been trying to find a way to turn Traction Control off in my 6MT without going in to low gear. Most of the off roadi…

Started by RGanjFJ

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by cypilk

Snorkel... Who has'em?

Ok, was envolved in a fender bender about a month ago and passenger side fender has some scuffs and minor scratches right where a snorkel w…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

24 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by pkelly72

Transfer Case 6MT

Hey everyone,   So I've been looking for the right transfer case to make my 6MT part time 4 wheel drive.  I make very little use of the Low…

Started by RGanjFJ

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by RGanjFJ

cold air intakes

I'd like to change out my stock air filter for a cold air intake system any advise on which one? Open, closed??thanksrob   ok so aFe or TRD…

Started by rob clark

5 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by USA4X4

Oil level check

Hi; I just changed my oil (with the Fumoto valve it's really a 1-2-3 operation)The only problem is that it seems I cannot re-insert the oil…

Started by manoweb

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Has anyone done this?

Have you done the VSC hack and used a LED on/off switch? Has it worked for you? I saw the post on how to do it and it said they got a half…

Started by Mr.FJT

7 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Boss73

URD Stage Three Clutch and Flywheel

My clutch is basically gone. Its slipping pretty bad. Does anyone have the URD stage three? I already purchsed it since I was in a bind and…

Started by Mark O'Connor

10 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Suecyde

To re-gear or not to re-gear that is the question

Hello People,Ok, so I installed a RC 6" lift about a year ago.  Now I am noticing that when I am off-roading up steep inclines I do not hav…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service