NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deer Valley & Slickrock Run, 7/25/09

had a great time! Possibly the last overnighter of the year for me, and it was a good one. We (Sol, C4B, mikerd400, and me) started the day…

Started by daPitbull in Trail Reports

10 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Hello from Sacramento

Hi everyone, I registered on this site a couple of days ago and am glad I did. Found it by chance and linked over from http://www.fjcruiser

Started by R C in Introduce Yourself

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by MuddyGrrl

Camp WAMP 4WD transportation

Boss73 told me about an organization that transports wheelchair bound kids to a camp. I have been in contact with them and below is the inf…

Started by DWH in General Discussion

20 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by DWH

Slickrock this weekend...

Update: We will be running Deer Valley and Slickrock from north to south, camping at Sandflats. If anyone wants to go, we'll be meeting at…

Started by daPitbull in Trail Runs

61 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Jackson Hole or bust

I'm heading east about mid week next week. Destination is JH, WY by 8/5. Just an FYI in case anyone is in the area or on the way and doing…

Started by Sonof40 in General Discussion

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Lucky 13 Sunday the 25th

Mark, Ann, and myself are planning to grab a few beers at Lucky 13 tomorrow come on down around 3pm and join us!

Started by Bz in NorCal Socials

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Maui FJ Survey in progress updated 2

The free wireless strikes again. Took the family to a remote outpost (Maui) to conduct a survey of FJs population, color, mods, driver, and…

Started by BigFish in General Discussion

6 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by DivnGirl

HOLLISTER CLEAN UP THIS SATURDAY

Saturday July 25 2009 A local club is hosting a clean up day at Hollister on Saturday. I believe that main goal is to clean up trash on so…

Started by Boss73 in Trail Runs

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Another New Guy!

Hey guys. Just found this from a post I saw on fjcruiserforums. I just picked up my FJ end of June and I've been busy getting things set up…

Started by RdKl in Introduce Yourself

12 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Swaybar Disconnects, check it!!!

Thanks to 2007fj for allowing me to follow along the progress of this project and letting me be the first to get this disco (besides him an…

Started by daPitbull in Suspension

14 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by daPitbull

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service