NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And just like that....It was gone...

I traded away the FJC today. Went to Carmax to look at a car for my wife and had it appraised while I was there. Trail rash, bent pontoon,…

Started by ranchdawg in General Discussion

2 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Autohomes Maggiolina RTT on CL

$1200...great deal. Wish I had a trailer to put it on... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/1307959855.html

Started by daPitbull in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

new 2 1/8" lift

Just finished the brackets, just need to weld to the seat.... On Rubithon this year it was Mad Dogs favorite mod and I finally found time…

Started by lemony in Suspension

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by F@kken FJ

Military Trailer Up for Auction

Military trailer up for auction on Sat. Aug. 8th in Sac. Web site is Auctionflex.com, they do PG&E auctions and also CalTrans stuff. Ta…

Started by Ranger Jim in Deals

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Ranger Jim

FJ Outfitters T- shirts for sale

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that FJ Outfitters is a new vendor specializing in FJ T-shirts.Right now we have only…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

STOCK PARTS 4 SALE

silver door handles off 09 $ 30.00 obo, stock airbox /intake NOT CAI $ 40.00 obo, all 4 mud flaps still new $ 20.00 obo .all 4 stock grab h…

Started by knuckles415 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MoabFJ

Urgent WAMP Aug 2nd

All I just got word from Jay who is the transportation coordinator for WAMP that hey had some cancellations on Sunday Aug 2nd and are in ne…

Started by opg4759 in General Discussion

4 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by BigFish

Who do i contact to get ok to sell FJ T-shirts here?

I have 50 large and 50 X-large Hanes tagless 6.1 T-shirts with FJ logo for sale.Who do i contact to get permission to post pics of shirts?T…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

9 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

Since I moved up north, I thought I should get on here! Introducing...MuddyGrrl! :)

Hey all, A couple of you know me. Some don't. I have a titanium FJ and live about 20 minutes east of Sacramento. Let's get together and me…

Started by MuddyGrrl in Introduce Yourself

18 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by ranchdawg

Tire suggestions

Well as of right now I am the BrickLayer(need a new name) is sitting on C4B old tires that I bought and SNOW season is coming up and I am a…

Started by A.J.Cruiser in Wheels & Tires

14 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service