NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AeroFlow Headlight Covers 15% Off

just found out that AeroFlow is having a 15% off sale until September 30, 2010. here is the AeroFlow FJ Cruiser page. i had the clear set u…

Started by potatomutato in Deals

0 Sep 15, 2010

free grill guard!

So im always looking on craigslist for a cheep roof racks. Well the other day i responded to an add for a free grill guard thinking that th…

Started by Vern707 in Exterior Modifications

13 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

RSS and Notifications

Some of you may be wondering how to go about setting up RSS and notifications so you don't miss out on any of the action. Below are a few s…

Started by NorCal FJs in Site Information & Help

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Install Day/BBQ - Sacramento Area - 9/11

I will be hosting an Install Day and BBQ at my place on September 11th from 10AM to about 5PM or whenever everyone is done.. If you have so…

Started by DWH in NorCal Socials

83 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MoreFJland

Hey!

Hey all,Long time lurker, first time member. 2008 Sun Fusion FJ has been nothing but fun. We've been camping and wheelin' for a little bit…

Started by FJRoo in Introduce Yourself

9 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Steve

DIrty parts group buy in the Blue room (dual battery kit)

Hello all,   Just wanted to post up that there is a group buy going on for the Dirty parts dual bbattery kit going on in the blue room.. GO…

Started by Boss73 in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by terry52

Hat

Hi I was looking for a hat to give to Monica for when we go on our "expeditions". Ideally it would be a high-quality one, that works well e…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

29 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Bz

Hello

Hello everyone. I have a AG FJC, new in July, and took the month of Aug off from work to drive cross country. Stopped in Moab and Colorado…

Started by Steve in Introduce Yourself

13 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Vern707

wtb oem tow hitch

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has an oem tow hitch with the rear bumper insert that goes with it, mine is silver will trade if u wanna…

Started by DB in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Sep 12, 2010

WTB OEM Cat-Back Exhaust

I traded a 12 pack of beer to someone on here for a used an oem-take-off FJ Cruiser cat back exhaust for my '86 mini truck. And it worked a…

Started by GRM in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Gino Cecchetto

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service