NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

allpro offroad high clearence exhaust

install was easy,removall of stock tailpipe was very difficult,took a long time,due to tight access,stickey bolts(used a propane torch to h…

Started by terry52 in Equipment Reviews

5 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by terry52

OEM rock rails (sliders) SOLD pending P/U

Just pulled them off and they are in Fantastic shape with all the wheeling I have done. I also have all the mounting bolts.     $100.00 and…

Started by Boss73 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

21 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Michael S Ryan

dick cepek,crusher

does anyone have an opinion on the"crusher"from dick cepek?my preliminary take on them is very cool looks,but iffy in the rain or snow/ice,…

Started by terry52 in Wheels & Tires

0 Sep 10, 2010

NorCal FJs is now on Seesmic Desktop!

We’re happy to announce a new way for you to stay on top of activity on NorCal FJs. Seesmic Desktop 2 has just been released. If you’re not…

Started by potatomutato in Site Information & Help

0 Sep 10, 2010

HAM Radio information

This is mainly for the licensed HAMs (Amateur Radio Operators) I'm working on creating a repository on who is a licensed HAM in the group a…

Started by opg4759 in General Discussion

19 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Steve

Tie-downs

Hi I use these:http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-1-inch-x-15-ft-ratcheting-tie-down-set-90984.htmlTo hold down the box of camping gear,…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

12 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Bozly

Stock Alloys - 5 for $450

a buddy of mine in SF is selling his stock alloys (set of five) for $450.00. i didn't get a chance to ask him if the old tires are still mo…

Started by potatomutato in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

13 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by manoweb

WTS: FJC SAW Rear Springs $75

I'm not sure what the spring rate is but they are stiff.  I've had them for about 30k miles. $75 I just don't need them anymore.  They mad…

Started by pkelly72 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by pkelly72

Trail Teams Grill Badge

Anyone know the low down of the TT Grill Badge or if it is still possible to get one?  From doing a little research I guess Toyota used to…

Started by Robbie in Exterior Modifications

11 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Robbie

Sat 8/14/10 - Long Canyon Trail Run

We are planing a run to Long Canyon. We will follow the schedule of the previous run organized by DWH. All info can be found here:http://no…

Started by magicthechemist in Trail Runs

43 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service