NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back from Costa Rica

Off road wonderland.  Although I was too nervous with our 4x4 rental to go anywhere remote or difficult it was very obvious that you could…

Started by Lance in General Discussion

0 Mar 18, 2012

Day wheeling trips around the Sacramento area...

I live in woodland and was wondering if there wew any trails that were with in a reasonable driving distance that I could run in one day an…

Started by Jas12682 in Trail Runs

4 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Estysalinas

New to CB, advice

Which unit should I get. I love doing custom install crap, so that will be fun, I just don't know anything about models of CB.  Thanks in a…

Started by Shaman Rawb in General Discussion

14 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by RiDE

Midland 75-822

I can get pictures later, but it looks esentially brand new.  It's complete with original box and documentation.  Works great. http://www.m

Started by tacocat in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

9 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by tacocat

Swaybar Disconnect - sort of

Slickest Toyota IFS swaybar disconnect I've seen so far. http://www.rocksolidtoys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21&page=8

Started by tacocat in Suspension

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by tacocat

Rear bumper that replaces OEM rear bumper fascia???

Anyone seen a rear bumper that replaces all the plastic fascia in the rear of the FJ?  A well placed rock (that completely jumped out at me…

Started by JRider in Exterior Modifications

9 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by tacocat

Seat Cover Advice Needed

I am thinking about getting seat covers. What have other members bought? How happy are you with them? I would prefer the low budget end of…

Started by DWH in Interior Modifications

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by FJ Drivin

Team Xelles Fj

Starting this weekend 2 American women will be driving a Fj Cruiser in the Rallye Gazelles in Morocco!   It's a two week race March 17th-3…

Started by Hoosier in General Discussion

9 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by PBn'FJ

My Build

I just finished posting up my build on the blue room tell me what you think! I have many handles and nicknames and usernames scattered thro…

Started by Maximus (Max) in General Discussion

0 Mar 15, 2012

Don't have an FJ but I am in SJ.

Hey guys,    Just looking for some more people to go wheeling with in the norcal area. I've got a 5th gen 4Runner and have recently grown a…

Started by RiDE in Introduce Yourself

9 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service