NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snow Day !

I'm thinking of trekking up to Bear Valley this Sunday for a little snow fun - mostly because my wife has never seen any - yea i know... ba…

Started by downy_ball in NorCal Outdoor Recreation

27 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

New here, need help

Hey everyone.  I'm a soon to be FJ owner.  I'm looking at a particular one, a 2010 that has the convenience package and offroad package. It…

Started by SmoothSmoke in General Discussion

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

This shit is Cray

Here is an article that I just found talking about the 2012 Trail team FJ and it looks Exactly like my rig!?! http://www.topspeed.com/cars/

Started by Andy in General Discussion

0 Mar 20, 2012

Body Mount Chop Welding by Bozly !

John over at BoxTec in Alameda has graciously offered to weld BMC's for folks. He says that the 3rd of March (Saturday) is looking like a g…

Started by downy_ball in Help Wanted - Tool Swap

32 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Bz

seat covers

Does anyone have suggestions on a good pair of seat covers.something that makes the seat look like a normal seat and not like some cheap bu…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

3 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Dominator!

CV axles swap

I would like to thank Bozly for letting me use his shop to swap out my cv axles and helping with the swap.,Also, thanks to BZ for assisting…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

5 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Robo

Cobb Grill

Hi! I was talking about the Cobb Grill with the Boss ;) he gave me precious advice. First of all: I got my Cobb Grill few days ago and I t…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

10 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Cowboy

iphone fuel log app

Hi, last year at SlickRock I was talking to somebody (as usual I do not remember who, but I think he had a dark-painted truck) about this a…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

13 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by manoweb

Springfield Armory XD 40 -SOLD

I'm selling my Springfield Armory XD 40 with OD Green frame/black slide - 4 inch barrel. I have about 1000 rounds through with never a sing…

Started by Meestar Jim in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

"backcountry" camping in Norcal area?

Hey guys,  I'm planning a trip to go camping in the next few weeks and I'd like to try some "backcountry" camping. Anyone have any ideas o…

Started by RiDE in Trail Runs

12 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Dave(man)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service