NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I can get pictures later, but it looks esentially brand new.  It's complete with original box and documentation.  Works great.

http://www.midlandradio.com/CB-Radio.WYQ/75-822

$65.00 shipped CONUS and I'll throw in the 8 rechargeable NiCd that I bought for it.  I've only charged them once.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will you take a PayPal payment?  Would you sell it to me for $60?

Sure.  I'll PM you my paypal addy.

Friend request accepted.  Thanks!

Sold

When I packaged it last night, I discovered that I have been using Ni-MH batteries and not Ni-Cd. So you'll be getting Ni-MH (better) batteries instead.

sweet bonus!  thanks a ton!  now i have to find an antenna and mount.  which ones do you use?

I'll have a 4 foot tunable Firestik (blk) in a week or two I'll sell you. Look at Boztec for the mount that most everybody is using. He's a great guy that deserves the business.

oh cool.  i PM'd him to see if i could buy one directly from him.  his site had a list of things i will need to mount it all up so i just bought it all from Amazon.  What are you going to be replacing your firestik with?

Oh man that was fast!  The thing looks brand new!  Even the packaging looked new! hehe thanks a lot!

-mark

Yeah, I took very good care of it, obviously. 

In the words of Ricky Bobby, YOU'RE WELCOME. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service