NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garage Sale + FJ stuff for sale

I have a few items for the FJ that I'd like to sell. OEM Spare tire cover, this one is the early model that covers the whole tire - $20 OB…

Started by shack in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

12 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by shack

On Board Hot Shower

Well after many years of wanting to build my own OBHS heat exchanger i finally did.As i found out it was alot harder then i anticipated.Aft…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

150 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Dave Crockett

Hello from Alameda.

Find myself wandering over here suggested by Maximus on FJCruiserforms.  Proud new owner of a 2012 TT.  My first FJ after owning a 2005 Jee…

Started by Shane in Introduce Yourself

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by JPN HUMV

SOCAL: Bilstein 7100 rear extended travel shocks with resi.

SOCAL: Bilstein 7100 rear extended travel shocks with resi.   Ideal for those that lifted the rear and want a softer ride.  $180.00 for the…

Started by Maverick in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jun 4, 2012

SOLD FJC Factory Roof Rack

SOLD Hi NorCal FJ! One (1) factory roof rack of my FJC. This is WELL used (scratches, scrapes and some sun fade). Nothing is broken or miss…

Started by FJ Scout in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jun 4, 2012

Applegate Trail

Hi, we have been with a group of people to the Applegate trail in Northern Nevada. It is beautiful, very recommended. The trail is easy of…

Started by manoweb in Trail Reports

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Aeon

hollister 6/1-6/3 trip

im going down to hollister hills the weekend of 6/1 for a wheeling/camping trip with family and friends. i would love it if some of you all…

Started by kevin in Trail Runs

31 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Robo

Greetings from SF East Bay newbie!

Hello Friends, Been a sideline member of Toyota FJ Cruiser forum for about a year, and was turned on this site by by another member today.…

Started by Trail King in Introduce Yourself

11 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by FJ luvr

Happy Friday from Burlingame

Hi Everyone! I'm a new silver FJ owner...well I have shared custody of BgameFJ's FJ! I absolutely love the rig and Bgame, the kids, the d…

Started by FunkyJane in Introduce Yourself

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Looking for a Ladder!

Can anyone recommend a reliable ladder to buy and the best, least priced, place to buy it?

Started by Pip in Exterior Modifications

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service