NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good reputable 4x4 alignment shops on the peninsula??

Hi All,  Any recommendations on a good alignment shop on the peninsula or greater Bay Area that has experience with lifted FJs and or after…

Started by Mark Brown in Suspension

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Sunnyvale/Mt. View trip

I'm coming off the hill tomorrow, Monday, for a couple day work trip to the area.  Not sure yet if I will take the FJ or not, I probably wi…

Started by Yose FJ (David) in General Discussion

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

ED4’s 4WD Safety Clinic - Hollister Hills May 19, 2012

If you know anyone that is just getting into 4 wheeling and wanted to get some training you can pass this on to them. My club, Esprit de Fo…

Started by BlackBox96 in Trail Runs

23 May 22, 2012
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

08 brick FJ loaded

Im selling my FJ   most of you seen it   I just put a currie rearend in it with a detriot locker  35000 or obo .  due to  life changing iss…

Started by DALE WHITE in General Discussion

0 May 22, 2012

NorCalFJs.com Flyers???

I keep reading how members are seeing FJs around California but they really don't have anyway of letting the owners know about this website…

Started by Barricade_FJC in General Discussion

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

ATTENTION ATTENTION CAL SVRA PARKS UNDER ATTACK !!!!!!!

We must ACT NOW to save the OHV program!   The Issue: On Friday, February 18th, the Assembly Budget Committee voted to take $27 million out…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

29 May 22, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

Greetings from Burlingame

New member and FJC owner - 2012 Silver Fresco Metallic with CQ/OF packages.    Only mods so far are new tires.  Next plan on replacing Ru…

Started by Lagwagon in Introduce Yourself

9 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lagwagon

broke rear door "stay rod"

Was up out fishing today and parked leaning towards the drivers side.   Opening the door once I mistaken let the rear door swing open witho…

Started by CV Kurt in General Discussion

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by CV Kurt

Hi-Lift Jack mounts to OEM roof rack

I'm looking to buy a Hi-Lift jack and attach it to my OEM roof rack.  I've noticed a bunch of people having this configuration, but I can't…

Started by SJFJ 4x4 in Exterior Modifications

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by FJ luvr

LIFT KITS???

I'm ready to lift it up and I need some help. What kit to use and where is the best place to have it installed. Can I install it myself?   …

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith) in Suspension

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service