NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Reports (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twin Peaks OHV

I was up in Tahoe this weekend visiting some friends.  I wanted to get my wheels dirty with some mild off roading (I was alone, so I didn't…

Started by bkreece

1 May 30, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Moab Invasion

Come on guys, a whole bunch of phones out there that take pictures. Start posting, let's see something!

Started by 5AND5TORM

34 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Iron Mountain Road / aka Mormon Imigrant Trail

After sitting idle for the past several months, I headed up to Iron Mountain Rd today. Located east of Placerville / Sly Park Exit.  Snow w…

Started by R C

10 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by R C

HUNGRY VALLEY 1/30/10

Went and played this weekend with my other buddys ya know jeeps .   We let the woman drive. my wife in red JK. Some of you have been there.…

Started by DALE WHITE

0 Feb 2, 2010

Hollister Hills Turkey Trot pics

Sorry this is ssooooo late! I would upload here but my friend Lex uploaded the pics to his Picasa instead and at 198 pics I didn't want to…

Started by Alvin

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Surf n' Turf 2009 Video

Hey guys, Sorry it's taking so long, but i've got 3:30 out of 4:30 so it's almost done. Hang tight! Update 11-20-09 1:15 AM Enjoy! Fin…

Started by cypilk

21 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by cypilk

The Official Lost Hollow Trail is Haunted Thread

many of us have done this trail at Hollister Hills SVRA and the oddest things tend to happen on it. tell us your stories!

Started by potatomutato

22 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by opg4759

Surf N Turf 2009 Report

Just wanted to thank everyone i got to meet. This was a wonderful experience with you all! It always gets better. here are a few Pics to sh…

Started by twelve1

99 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by FJCamel

Surf N Turf 2009 - F&B Report

hey gangaroo!...i don't know about you, but i had some of the best camp cooking ever at SnT. as a result, i thought it deserved its own thr…

Started by potatomutato

25 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by TOE 4X4

Deer Valley - Slickrock 2009 Recap

probably the most fun i've had on Slickrock thus far. we got most everyone over the final obstacle the tough way. the night run at Mt. Reba…

Started by potatomutato

27 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service