NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

hey gangaroo!...i don't know about you, but i had some of the best camp cooking ever at SnT. as a result, i thought it deserved its own thread.

what was your favorite meal or liquid concoction?

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saturday nights food.... I don't get enough rice on the trail so between Anne's rice dish and Trish's kalbi with white rice I was a happy camper.

The Lillet martini was very good and way better than Mandala's recipe.
First off........... The GIN. what was it called again?
Taking shots at 5 in the morning with some grainy coffee was excellent!!!
Thank you for your hospitality.... you rock Potatomutato!!!

Racer5 IPA - the best i've had!!! THank you very much CAannie and also for your body art :)

Cant wait for another gathering with our family from the nor*cal
hmm, that's trick question. i believe we had three types. if it was the one served neat, it was Boomsma genever. it was served in a martini, it was Bombay. if it was served in the Junktini, it was Seagram's lime gin.

CA Annie ought to become the official AllCal tattoo artist. no payment necessary, just fall asleep at the fire. although, the much simpler unibrow design was administered by another up-and-coming artist.
the gin was oak aged and smoky in flavor. a great compliment in flavors.
yeah, DivnGirl's Korean ribs were great! i loved manoweb & Monica's soup too. FunJunkie's BBQ was yum as were the Bozlys breakfast burritos. i picked at a lot of other good stuff as well...thanks to everyone who cooked and brought in potluck-style. i just remembered something...i didn't have BigFish's fish tacos!!! :-( i remember telling everyone they were ready, but neglected to get any for myself. what a shame.

as for beverages, i gotta say the Junktini was the winner. i missed out on Munkay's punch though.
The kalbi, Funjunkie's teriyaki skewers, and annie's rice was amazing, i was downin vodka tonics and tater's awesome martinis all weekend!
Everything was awesome the sweet & spicy rice stood out amongst many yummy things this week! Thanks to all!!!!!!!!
Oh man. The breakfast burrito was awesome in the morning. Definitely, the saturday night food was good, especially Trish's kal bi and Alessio and Monica's soup. The tangy pasta Irwin made was good too.

cheers potato!
Well I must say that the kabobs Divin made were outstanding !! Big and little fish's Fish tacos were to die for, They were a little spicy too. That yellow fin was fresh and tasty. Jon kick butt on the grill all weekend and pretty much cook the tri-tip for me on Friday(thanks dude). It must have been good cuz it was gone in like 10 seconds.. Annie made some great chicken, Qued up by Bozly. All food was good. Thanks to all that cooked and allowed me to eat. IT was a nice change to not have to cook much.. BB's from the Bozly's were great on Saturday morning. (I got up late)

Special thanks to Mrs B for keeping things clean in camp. also for keeping most of us in line (if thats possible).. I think next time she should not do a damn thing and just be allowed to chill and relax for all her hard work.. Clean up sucks and no one likes to do it. Thanks again Mrs B you kick Arse!!

The bar was soo good, I never got all the name of what I was drinking every time.. Fantastic bar Tater and Annie and everyone else who contributed stuff.. Racer 5 is a great beer and I think its is now the official ALL-CAL beer.. And thats just fine with me...
how could i forgot racer 5....mmmmm sooo goooooddd
X2
Thanks Boss. It was a fun time and I do look forward to the next one. Rocks please.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service