NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Electrical & Stereo (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

12v wiring question

All, I am very new to 12v electrical and want to make sure I am doing things correctly.  Wondering if someone could double check my plan an…

Started by Lance

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

Electrical For Trailer

So i'm adding a trailer (i promise i will post more details on it at some point in time) to the overland setup. Now the trailer has a batte…

Started by Estysalinas

10 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by FJ Scout

Fake Hood Vent light

Hey everyone,   I've been thinking about putting some sort of a light strip or led light bar where the fake hood vent is. The issue I'm hav…

Started by RGanjFJ

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by RGanjFJ

Where are the nut heads at?

Searching online and at Home Depot has not been good to me, but I need help finding a coupling nut to mount my antenna.... Size should be…

Started by F@kken FJ

10 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by jr vong

Single press UNLOCK, ALL doors open

Hi I'm getting mad to look for the procedure to program the FJ so that when I press the UNLOCK wireless button ONCE, it unlocks ALL the doo…

Started by manoweb

10 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Headlights

Hey i was wondering if anyone know the voltage of the head lights? of the FJs

Started by JagyPNF

7 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

Multimeter question

I hope that this is in the right section.  I think that this could become rather informative to the novice.      I work on ships in the eng…

Started by Navedtra

11 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by pukahead

2010 rear camera compatible with LCD stereos??

I know "it all depends".....   My pal got the 2010 FJ with the camera that sends the image to the rear view mirror.  Can that we rerouted t…

Started by EYP

1 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

Locker in 4 Hi Hack?

Do you guys remember seeing a post about how to enable the locker in 4 Hi and in 2 Hi? I thought i recalled seeing something in the forum b…

Started by Estysalinas

5 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by pkelly72

Airbag light goes on too easily

Hi All,   I didn't want to hijack Botched's thread about the airbag light so here goes...   When I drive, I tend to rest my arm on the pass…

Started by Black Ant

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service