NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (7)

← Back to NorCal FJs Comms Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sale on Yaesu FT-2900r 2m Mobile at HRO through 3/31/2014

HRO current has the Yeasu FT-2900r 2M mobile on sale for 139.95 with free shipping. This is a solid 2m radio that has a 75 watt output. Th…

Started by opg4759

1 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Slow

FJC Hams Badges

Our friend, Yoshi, from AZFJ came up with the idea of a badge for Ham Operators who own FJCs. Please check out the discussion thread in the…

Started by potatomutato

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by manoweb

NorCalFJ HAM Radio Check?

Is there interest on setting up a date and time to conduct a NorCalFJ HAM radio user radio check next month.  My office has been conducting…

Started by BigFish

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by DWH

NorCal FJs Band Plan aka Working Frequencies.

This post will be updated as needed. Please send me a message if you want to propose any changes to the NorCal FJs Band Plan outlined below…

Started by opg4759

15 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Good Radio Practices & Etiquette

So you picked up a radio and when you key the mic you have the urge to start talking like a Southern Trucker from the south. While being be…

Started by opg4759

1 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Amateur Radio Certification Courses

hey Hams...is there a good online resource that has a calendar of upcoming certification courses around Northern California? please let me…

Started by potatomutato

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by opg4759

Now is a great time to study for new HAM license or upgrade

Well with the end of fall here and Winter a few days away, now is a great time to spend a little time studying for your Tech license.  It's…

Started by opg4759

0 Dec 14, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service