NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'lights' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

I could really use your help with suggestions...  I've just bought a new 2013 FJ Trail Edition for my wife, and now it's time to have some…

Started by Alan Olson

19 May 30, 2013
Reply by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

Help! with interior lights.

So today I had a bit of a crash.  Slid into a tree and sheered my passenger mirror off and dented door and roof.  Now the interior lights w…

Started by Walker Calderon

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Walker Calderon

Re-wire time!

So many of you have seen my rig and know i have quite few electricl "do-dads". I started with a simple 8 slot fuze block, but over the year…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by 5150 Cruiser

F/S: 6" Driving Lights

Pro Comp 100 watts driving lights NIB black. Need to sell all 5 of them.  Been sitting in my house for years and now that I'm about to use…

Started by A.J.Cruiser

6 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

DRL & Horn Install

Hi, all - Just wanted to share some insight.  I can barely change a lightbulb... one of the least handy people you've ever met, and I'm no…

Started by Marine Green

0 Dec 30, 2011

All-Pro Air Dam, 4 slots for lights.

I am selling my extra air dam from all pro. The air dam has 4 spaces for lights of your choice. It is just the air dam piece itself, no lig…

Started by David

0 Aug 4, 2010

Hella light connector?

What the heck! Does no one carry the Hella light connectors so that one can use the factory OEM aux light hardness and non Hella lights? I…

Started by BigFish

3 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service