NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2007 - 09 FJ Cruiser front ICON extended travel CO's with Res. and CDCV, Rear MetalTech Rear Long Travel Setup for Sale and Other Aftermarket Parts

Hello Fellow FJer's, I am selling my front extended CO's with Res. and CDCV and Rear MetalTech LT suspension setup. The suspension setup fo…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

1 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

BigBlu-is looking for a new home.....

Well due to illness and a new physical reality my love for primitive camping and "roughing it" have to come to an end....  Great truck! TRD…

Started by BigBlu

21 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by BigBlu

Tires and wheels for sale $150.00 **SOLD**

I have 5 original FJC wheels (Aluminum from a 2007 ) for sale. They have 33's mounted on them, Hankook MT's Four of the tires have about…

Started by Boss73

21 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by SCRunner12

Cantina for the con Help

What : Cantina for the Con Kitchen help (making tacos)  Where : Loon Lake spillway (one of the entrances to RUBICON trail ) When: Saturday…

Started by Boss73

41 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

FS: 5 Bridgestone Dueler H/T Tires - 265/70R17

Before I sold my FJ I bought new Mud Terrain Tires so I have the stock ones here to sell. I have 4 tires plus the never used spare. I would…

Started by FJC707

0 Jun 26, 2011

CB Antenna mounting hardware

Wanted to buy the CB antenna mounting hardware and I heard from somebody at the install event yesterday that I could buy from this forum or…

Started by raptor

9 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by opg4759

Trailer for sale in Concord, CA

Not my trailer and not associated with the seller but thought I'd pass it on since it is local and only $400.   http://www.expeditionportal

Started by PBn'FJ

0 May 16, 2011

2007 FJ For Sale - 4x4 AT Black Diamond - OME Lift - KM2 285/17 - Wet Okole Covers

Hey All,  I'm sad to say that I'm looking to sell my beloved FJ after only owning it for about 6 months. Since buying it last October with…

Started by FJC707

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Markie Sharkie

SOLD!! 2007 FJ Cruiser for sale: 4x4, AT, Titanium Silver with 59.8K miles

I now have my other Toyota ready to wheel so it's time to sell the FJ Cruiser.   2007 Ti Silver FJ Cruiser 59,800 miles Rear e-locker 285/7…

Started by PBn'FJ

16 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by DivnGirl

OEM rock rails (sliders) SOLD pending P/U

Just pulled them off and they are in Fantastic shape with all the wheeling I have done. I also have all the mounting bolts.     $100.00 and…

Started by Boss73

21 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Michael S Ryan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service