NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

2007 FJ For Sale - 4x4 AT Black Diamond - OME Lift - KM2 285/17 - Wet Okole Covers

Hey All,

I'm sad to say that I'm looking to sell my beloved FJ after only owning it for about 6 months. Since buying it last October with grand dreams of off-roading every weekend, working full-time and going to school in the evenings has put a damper on those plans.

The truck is in excellent condition and has basically brand new KM2 BFG285/17 tires on it. As well, I did a full 3" OME lift and it has a Magnaflow Exhaust. There are some light scratches on the side of the truck from the few times I did get to go off-road and hit some bush but let's be real, it's a truck not a fancy Ferrari.  I'm looking to get around $27,500 for it given the brand new lift and tires. I still have the other 5 tires that you can have as well and the old suspension.

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser

35,000 miles

4x4, AT

Rear e-Locker

A-Trac

3" OME Lift

KM2 BFG 285/70/17 (including the spare)

Magnaflow Exhaust

6-Disc MP3 Changer

Powertrain Warranty

I also have a brand new never used driver and passenger set of Wet Okole Seats with the FJ emblem. They're black with grey piping. Those would be an extra $425. They have the back lumbar support.

I just paid for the 30K mile service (it has 35K miles on it) and the car is still under warranty for another 4-5yrs. I have all the paper work.  

Shoot me an e-mail at jordonrichard@gmail.com or give me a call at 707-318-1884 if you're interested.

-Jordon-

Cotati/Santa Rosa, CA

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump
Would you be willing to sell the OME lift separately?
I'm not really looking to part it out but thanks for asking. I guess if you wanted to do the un-install and then re-install the original suspension I would. I can't imagine that making sense for you though.
I'm looking for a new lift, that's why. Just figured since you still have the original suspension and tires, I'd ask.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service