NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have 5 original FJC wheels (Aluminum from a 2007 ) for sale.

They have 33's mounted on them, Hankook MT's

Four of the tires have about 15% tread left. One tire has about 10,00 miles on it and it looks new when compared with the other four. Most of the value is in the wheels. Good for a set of off highway spares or to simply have a spare set around.  Wheel are not bent and treated well.

Moving so these have got to go.

I will get a pic up tonight but I wanted to get the ad up sooner than later..

First $150.00 takes them. Located in Santa Cruz. I will not ship, may be willing to meet but it all depends how far away.

Thanks

Boss

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If for some reason the sale didn't go through let me know. I'm located in Santa Cruz as well.

Sorry Robert but the wheels & tires are in UlySi's hands now.. He drove down from Sac to get them on Sunday..

Boss

No problem, just thought I'd throw it out there. A few days to slow.,

Honestly there was not much life left in the tires, that's why they were so cheap. Most of the value were in the wheels. But keep your eyes out, something will pop up..

Boss

Yeah that is what I was going to buy them for. Thanks and best of luck with the move/sale.

Robert, I have five Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684II for sale from 2012 FJ. Four have less than 8,000 miles. The fifth, spare, has never been used.

I'd like $500 for all five but am wiling to discuss. Just collecting dust in the garage right now.

Thanks, but I'm looking for a more aggressive tire. I appreciate it though.

Tony, where are you moving to???

Moving in with my In-laws and trying to save some money..  Short selling my house.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service