NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'Trail' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some news regarding the Rubicon Trail

See the following article regarding some recent decisions made about the future of the Rubicon. http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?option=

Started by DWH

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by DWH

Battle lost But the Wars still goes on!!! Carnegie is closing

http://cyclenews.com/articles/industry-news/2009/12/15/state-park-gets-shut-down Check this out. This is what can and will happen to all t…

Started by Boss73

14 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Boss73

The Gate People

Here is an article I found online and thought was very interesting. Maybe we should support them. The Gate People By Andi Vogt ----------…

Started by TOE 4X4

1 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Why are my favorite trails getting closed ?

AS most people out there who know me understand that I am a big advocate of keeping trails open for everyone to enjoy. There are others who…

Started by Boss73

4 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Rubicon Trail Route oversight committee meeting (Placerville)

I got this on Facebook from RTF (Rubicon Trail Foundation) From Scott Johnston. Thsi is one man to get to know well if you want to help kee…

Started by Boss73

6 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Looking for 4x4 trails around Lake Tahoe for camping

Hi guys, My first post! Traveling to Oregon over Thanksgiving from the Bayarea and looking to split the journey up with some trail work a…

Started by CoastalCruiser

4 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by CoastalCruiser

Pinecrest -Tuolumne-

Meeting up this Friday at the Lake and setting up camp before hitting the trails. Staying till Sunday. Should be about 8 or 9 rigs of vario…

Started by ANGRY BARBER

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by ANGRY BARBER

Long Canyon Trail (El Dor. Nat. For. III)

A couple of people have expressed interest in another trail run to Long Canyon. Post if you are interested in going. The date has been set…

Started by DWH

17 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by DWH

El Dorado National Forest Trail Run II

The pre-run was a good trip and the trail is now clear. So it looks like the run will be on for 6/20. It was still a bit wet in spots but w…

Started by DWH

61 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service