NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: FJ TRD Skid Plate

im looking for a TRD skid plate or anything that works the same. look for a cheap one. i have a free OEM intake if anyone needs one

Started by EDub12 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

13 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Boss73

RACK

ok so there is only one cross bar on the stock rack, where can i get another one so that i can put my snowboard rack on?? Someone selling t…

Started by 4x4CruiserGirl in Exterior Modifications

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by 4x4CruiserGirl

NorCal FJ Chat Schedule

Check the schedule below for the latest in scheduled chat topics. Dates not listed below are Open Chat nights and will be moderated. Topics…

Started by NorCal FJs in NorCal Chat

6 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

South Bay Happy Hour - Friday, March 20

It's been a while since our last South Bay social, so we're meeting up with Toyota Trail Teams member, Garret Matt (aka GRM and Hoss Cartwr…

Started by potatomutato in NorCal Socials

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by MOTORDRIVE

Happy Hour, LUCKY 13, Alameda, Thursday 3/19

I've got a couple of folks from my neighborhood that we're meeting at the Lucky 13 that night, if anyone would like to join us, first round…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

New to the Site and have a pretty stock FJ.

i want to see who has a stock FJ and has gone offroading at the last hollister meeting. i just want more information to comfortable about o…

Started by EDub12 in Introduce Yourself

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by DWH

Need FJ Video Awards FJERS

I think we need to come up with an FJ video award like the grammys or MTV Music Video Awards. Call them Nories, FJERS or something and we g…

Started by MOTORDRIVE in General Discussion

0 Mar 17, 2009

Hollister March 14

Who's up for heading out to Hollister this weekend, Sat March 14? edit 3/13 Meet at Hollister at 10am Sat 3/14 at the Vineyard School.…

Started by 5AND5TORM in Trail Runs

82 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Auxiliary fuel tank

One of my greatest dislikes about the FJ is the size of the fuel tank. I wish that it had a larger or even an auxiliary tank. I know man-a-…

Started by pkelly72 in Exterior Modifications

8 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

Happy Hour at the Toronado, Friday 3/13 2pm-6pm

We're heading down to meet Mr. Steve, be there about 2pm. We'll probably have to leave about 5pm, but of course, everyone else can party on…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

8 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service