NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

San Mateo TruckFEST

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Truckfest I think is this end of the month...

Started by A.J.Cruiser in NorCal Socials

38 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Feature Upgrades

The following features have been upgraded today: video player, photo player and chat. The video and photo players are more dynamic and are…

Started by NorCal FJs in Site Information & Help

13 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Cypilk gets new tires!

So I was searching Craig's List earlier today and stumbled upon some 285/75-16 Pro Comp X-Terrains. The listing for all four of these tires…

Started by cypilk in Wheels & Tires

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Hollister Weekend

I am going to Hollister on the last weekend of Feb. 27th, 28th and 1st. if anyone is interested. I am going with some other wheelers that I…

Started by ray gates in Trail Runs

54 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

3rd *Official* Install/Wrenching and MEET & GREET Day! Sat Feb 21, Richmond, CA

We'll be there by 9am, unless someone wants us there sooner. We'll try to have it wrapped up by 4pm. If I can get someone :) to bring a gr…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

87 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Bz

MONDAY, Feb 16th is the date! BARLEY WINE FESTIVAL, Toronado

Just wanted to throw this out... Normally the festival is just Sat & Sun, this year they are extending it all the way to the following…

9 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by cypilk

lemonys nose job

Spent satuday playing with my new welder, took all the front stuff off, hated to take off the lighted Freeman Sucks bumper built a rad…

Started by lemony in Exterior Modifications

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Truck & Jeep Fest 2009

Any body going to San Mateo Truckfest? Trail Teams were there last year, they still don't have a schedule up. February 28th - March 1st, 2…

Started by 5AND5TORM in General Discussion

8 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Saturday, Feb 7, Double IPA Festival at the BISTRO, Hayward *BART*

This one is a blast. They have a great outdoor patio and are located right on the BART line. This is one of our favorite festivals, anyone…

16 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

MuddyGirl's Northern California Adventure, Wednesday, Feb 4th - Heads up - PUB NIGHT! 6pm!

MuddyGirl, Maureen, former Trail Teams member, is moving from SoCal to Bend, OR, and is spending a few days up here visiting and getting so…

46 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Munkay

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service